email me or call 1-888-712-3224
French Cul de Sac, St.Martin - 6 bedroom villa
Villa Mapai in St Martin located in the community of Terrasse de Cul de Sac, oceanfront
WThis renovated 6-bedroom villa overlooks Pinel Island and the cove around Cul de Sac an ocean lover's paradise.
Hop on one of the villa's kayaks and within minutes you are visiting Pinel Island.
The designed family home is featuring contemporary furnishing, a large wooden deck and a heated infinity pool all overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
The interior spaces are tastefully decorated; completely air conditioned and fully open to the ocean breeze.
Although fully air-conditioned, you will likely spend all your time on the big outdoor covered terrace and enjoy the private dock that make this an exciting retreat.
Villa Mapai the prefect home for your next stay in St Martin with family or among friends and can be rented as a 4-5 or a 6 bedroom!
Four of the six bedroom suites have sea views but they all have en-suite bathrooms with showers. One of the bedrooms includes 2 bunk beds making this is a great family rental accommodating up to 14 people. Five of the bedrooms are accessible from within the main house which is a unique feature among our St-Martin villas. The sixth bedroom is located below the villa, accessible from the yard. All bedrooms have Smart TVs.
Being located in Cul de Sac you are close to everything. The grocery stores in Hope Estate (do not miss Bacchus restaurant and its French bakery “L’Express by Bacchus”), the fine dining of Grand Case and the great beach restaurants of Orient Bay. Only a short distance away is Anse Marcel Beach Club, an island favorite among locals. And let us not forget that you’re a swim or kayak ride away from famous Pinel island known for their fresh lobster. For getting here you are only 25 minutes to the International Airport Princess Juliana and 5 minutes to the Regional Grand Case Airport.
NOTE: Parking is shared with the community so we recommend one large rental vehicle (Large SUV or Minivan) when renting Villa Mapaï.
- Pool: Yes (heated), 40'x20' (12x6m)
- Bedroom 1: Bed size: King, View: ocean, Indoor access: yes, Fan, Air Cond., Voltage 220, Tv, Screens, Ensuite Bathroom, Safe
Bedroom 2: Bed size: King, View: ocean, Indoor access: yes, Fan, Air Cond., Voltage 220, Tv, Screens, Ensuite Bathroom, Safe
Bedroom 3: Bed size: King, View: garden, Indoor access: yes, Fan, Air Cond., Voltage 220, Tv, Screens, Ensuite Bathroom, Safe
Bedroom 4: Bed size: King, View: garden, Indoor access: yes, Fan, Ipod Dock, Air Cond., Voltage 220, Tv, Screens, Ensuite Bathroom, Safe
Bedroom 5: Bed size: 2 bunk bed, View: garden, Indoor access: yes, Fan, Air Cond., Voltage 220, Tv, Screens, Ensuite Bathroom, Safe Bedroom 6: Bed size: King, View: ocean, Indoor access: no, Fan, Air Cond., Voltage 220, Tv, Screens, Ensuite Bathroom, Safe
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioned & Ceiling Fan, Satellite TV
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Blender, Toaster, Ice machine, Oven, Expresso Machine, Barbecue, Kitchen Fan, Kitchen A/C, Coffee Machine
- Other Amenities:
- Private Dock , Four Kayaks at the guests disposal, WiFi, Washer/Dryer, Iron, 220V
- Included Services:
- Welcome basket on arrival, Sheets & towels included, Concierge Service, Maintenance Service, Beach towels included, Housekeeping every other day
- To Grand-Case: 10 min drive
- To Marigot: 20 min. drive
- To Airport: 30 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To closest beach: Pinel Island can be reached from the villa private dock, by Kayaks or with a small motor boat. Or from the ferry boats pier, located at less than 3 minute drive from the villa !
- To Orient Beach : 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 5 bedr. 6 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $10,000 $12,000 $12,000 December 15 - April 14: $14,400 $15,500 $15,500 Christmas/New Year's: $21,500 $21,500 Rates are based on double occupancy per bedroom. They are quoted in US Dollars, per week and subject to a 10% tax and service. They are subject to change without notice. Each reservation is subject to a refundable Damage Deposit. Minimum stay during low season : 7 nights Minimum stay during high season : 7 nights Minimum stay around Christmas / New year's eve : 14 nights
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]