email me or call 1-888-712-3224
French Cul de Sac, St.Martin - 6 bedroom villa
Within the community of Terrasse de Cul de Sac you will find the oceanfront oasis known as Mapaï Villa. This newly renovated 6-bedroom villa overlooks Pinel Island and the cove around Cul de Sac – an ocean lover’s paradise. Hop on one of the villa’s kayaks and within minutes you are visiting Pinel Island. From morning to night, experience true Caribbean living in this beautifully designed family home featuring contemporary furnishing, a large wooden deck and a heated infinity pool all overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Part of the intimate community of Les Terrasses de Cul de Sac, you will find this comfortable and inviting home. The interior spaces are tastefully decorated; completely air conditioned and fully open to the ocean breeze. Sleek furnishings in white, reds and light teak define the interior seating area and connect as one to the adjoining well-equipped kitchen. Although fully air-conditioned, you will likely spend all your time on the big outdoor covered terrace both for taking your meals and curling up with your vacation book. Or better yet, sneak off to the big daybed pool side with views of the villa’s private dock and the ocean’s edge. Covered and open terraces span the length of this estate villa but it is the large green garden and the ocean’s private dock that make this an exciting retreat.
Four of the six bedroom suites have sea views but they all have en-suite bathrooms with showers. One of the bedrooms includes 2 bunk beds making this is a great family rental accommodating up to 14 people. Five of the bedrooms are accessible from within the main house which is a unique feature among our St-Martin villas. The sixth bedroom is located below the villa, accessible from the yard. All bedrooms have Smart TVs.
Being located in Cul de Sac you are close to everything. The grocery stores in Hope Estate (do not miss Bacchus restaurant and its French bakery “L’Express by Bacchus”), the fine dining of Grand Case and the great beach restaurants of Orient Bay. Only a short distance away is Anse Marcel Beach Club, an island favorite among locals. And let us not forget that you’re a swim or kayak ride away from famous Pinel island known for their fresh lobster. For getting here you are only 25 minutes to the International Airport Princess Juliana and 5 minutes to the Regional Grand Case Airport.
NOTE: Parking is shared with the community so we recommend one large rental vehicle (Large SUV or Minivan) when renting Villa Mapaï.
- Pool: Yes (heated)
- Five of the six bedrooms feature king size beds, TVs, dressing, private bathrooms with showers, air conditioning & ceiling fans. The 6th bedroom provides 2 bunk beds to sleep 4 children. Each bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom with a shower. There is also of powder room off the kitchen. Total bathrooms: 6½
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioned & Ceiling Fan, Large Plasma TV, Sonos Sound System & American Satellite.
- Bar-B-Q Gaz, Ceiling fans, Connected Bedrooms, Fridge, Fully Air Conditioned, Hair Dryer, Inside Speakers, Internet Access, Microwave, No Pet, Outside Speakers, Safe, Satellite TV, Smart TV, Stove, Washer / Dryer, Watersports
- Other Amenities:
- Private Dock , Four Kayaks at the guests disposal
- To Grand-Case: 10 min drive
- To Marigot: 20 min. drive
- To Airport: 30 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To closest beach: Pinel Island can be reached from the villa private dock, by Kayaks or with a small motor boat. Or from the ferry boats pier, located at less than 3 minute drive from the villa !
- To Orient Beach : 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 4 bedr. 5 bedr. 6 bedr. April 13 - December 13, 2019: $ 6,700 $ 7,500 $ 8,000 January 5 - April 12, 2019: $10,000 $11,200 $12,000 Christmas/New Year's: $19,500 $19,500 $19,500 Season dates for year after: High Season: January 2* - April 17, 2020 Low Season: April 18 - December 18, 2020 *if not part of Christmas/New Year's booking (seeChristmas/New Year's policyCHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR POLICIES: - 7 nights min. over Christmas week (departure by Dec.29, 2019) - 10 nights min. over New Year's only - 7 nights min. over New Year's only if Christmas week is already booked - 14 nights min. over both Christmas/NY weeks Because of the 10 night min. over NY week, Christmas/New Year's rates are now applied from: Dec.14–Jan.10, 2020 Once New Year week is booked, the high season rates can apply for any date right after our New Year guests departure.)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]