email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Beautiful Views over the Caribbean Sea and the Sunset
La Magnolia is a gated property located within the community of Terres-Basses, lying on the ridge of a gentle hill, surrounded by tropical gardens and allowing spectacular views south west over the Caribbean Sea and the Island of Saba. Long Bay Beach, one of the finest white sand beaches of the island, is a stone throw away, as is La Samanna Resort famous for regularly hosting international celebrities that share the same beautiful beach of Long Bay or Baie Longue.
The outdoor living space at La Magnolia includes a large sunny deck with lounge chairs, a covered daybed, a covered terrace equipped with a bar and refrigerator, a dining area for 6-8 guests with a gas BBQ grill, as well as a lounge/seating area. The property enjoys excellent privacy with no neighbor to overlook the premises.
All three air-conditioned bedrooms at Villa La Magnolia are furnished and decorated with style and attention to details. The second and the third bedroom are communicating by the dressing room doors for easy access when with young children. Each bedroom has their own TV set, direct access to the terrace and the pool and allows a beautiful view of the pool deck and the Caribbean Sea beyond.
You will find some of the best restaurants offering a perfect blend of French and local cuisine within a ten minute drive. Grand Case, food capital of the Caribbean, is only twenty minutes away.
La Magnolia is an excellent choice for 2 or 3 couples traveling together, or for a family of 4 to 6 members seeking a peaceful, quiet, secured, well maintained rental property to enjoy a relaxing Caribbean vacation. The villa offers plenty of space and the comfort of a home away from home, and even better!
Do not confuse this villa with similarly named Villa Magnolia in Orient Bay.
- Location: Hillside, Terres Basses
- View: Baie Longue / Sunset
- Pool: Very large heated pool of 30' x 12' overlooking the Caribbean sea (Long Bay) and Saba.
- All three air-conditioned bedrooms at Villa La Magnolia feature king size bed and are furnished & decorated with style and attention to details. The Master bedroom and the third (children) bedroom feature their own TV set. Two bedrooms are interconnected. Each bedroom has direct access to the terrace and the pool and allows a beautiful view of the pool deck and the Caribbean Sea beyond. Each bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and hair dryer
- Living Room:
- The living room is air-conditioned and features a wide screen Satelitte TV, DVD and CD-player.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool person
- To Marigot: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 2 min. drive Long Bay.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 13 - December 13, 2019: $ 3,200 $ 3,500 $ 4,200 January 5 - April 12, 2019: $ 4,900 $ 5,600 $ 6,200 Christmas/New Year's: $11,400 $11,400 $11,400 For the first week of low season, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas and New Year, full capacity pricing only. Special offers do not apply. Deposit: US$ 1000 cash deposit Season dates for year after: High Season: January 2* - April 17, 2020 Low Season: April 18 - December 18, 2020 *if not part of Christmas/New Year's booking (seeChristmas/New Year's policyCHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR POLICIES: - 7 nights min. over Christmas week (departure by Dec.29, 2019) - 10 nights min. over New Year's only - 7 nights min. over New Year's only if Christmas week is already booked - 14 nights min. over both Christmas/NY weeks Because of the 10 night min. over NY week, Christmas/New Year's rates are now applied from: Dec.14–Jan.10, 2020 Once New Year week is booked, the high season rates can apply for any date right after our New Year guests departure.)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as brown number 20a
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]