Lune de Miele
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 2 bedroom villa
This very pretty villa is private and cozy yet light and airy. The charming courtyard entrance sets the stage for a stunning view that captures your eye the moment you enter the villa. Beautiful tropical trees and colorful shrubs frame the panoramic sapphire sea. From morning to sunset, it is mesmerizing and very romantic. French for “honeymoon”, Lune de Miel is a perfect place for couples seeking a quite retreat or good friends on a getaway.
Every room has expansive windows that take advantage of the amazing outdoor spaces and views. The interior to exterior flow is seamless, visually connected by beautiful travertine floors. The open plan great room is a comfortable contemporary space that mixes modern style with traditional touches. Soft browns, taupe and pops of papaya orange are accented with drift wood, teak, painted surfaces and tile tops. The interior breezes are complemented by overhead fans.
The charming well-equipped kitchen in soft stone tiles, painted teak and soft corals opens to the living space and the outdoors. Eat at the kitchen counter or on the outdoor covered loggia off the pool. Spacious outdoor terraces feature a lounging area with oversized weather resistant wicker sofas and comfortable al fresco dining areas. Contemporary chaises, surrounding the stunning tiled pool, face the sea and gardens.
Two large bedrooms feel very private; one connected directly to the interior and one set off the terrace. Both have fabulous sea views and spa style travertine and teak bathrooms; one with private outdoor shower and one that opens to the sea view.
The bedroom room off the living space is a serene oasis in cream and brown accented with touches of blue. Just off the pool, you can take a morning dip straight from your room. Set off the terrace, the second bedroom, with sea and garden views, has a semi-private sitting area. A poster bed and comfortable interior seating area have a romantic, contemporary feel in soft creams, browns and deep oranges.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It’s a short drive to the beaches, Long Bay and Plum Bay and to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. You are five minutes to the airport. In 10 minute you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
- Pool: Yes
- Each bedroom has a king size bed, air conditioning, TV & ceiling fan. The new master bedroom opens the gazebo and to a private terrace . The guest bedroom opens to the living area and to the swimming pool. The bedrooms have private bathroom with showers. The guest bedroom offers an enclosed shower out.
- Living Room:
- Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, Stereo Tape/CD
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans,Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer, Fully A/C, except kitchen which opens to the outside
- Gardener, housekeeper, pool service
- To Marigot: 12 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 3 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,500 $ 3,800 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,800 $ 5,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,000 $ 8,500
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 17b
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]