email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Just in Paradise
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
The moment you arrive in the villa’s stunning courtyard; you are in paradise. It’s a perfect stage for this stylish contemporary home with mesmerizing views. Lush gardens are filled with the fragrance of jasmine, colorful allemande and vivid bougainvillea anchored with magnificent palms. The covered walkway, as beautiful in daylight as in night time, is flanked on either side with small pools planted with tropical water foliage. Enter the double door and the panoramic view spreads before you like a dramatic mural. From the main terrace, the sweeping vistas stretch from La Samanna on Long Bay Beach westward to Plum Bay Beach; from the roof top lounge it is 360. The photogenic sunsets are simply spectacular. The layout takes full advantage of the villa’s visual assets. Deep covered loggias, supported by soft grey concrete columns, and sunning terraces flow around the house. Dining and lounging areas are strategically positioned to observe the view. The stunning infinity pool coils like a nautilus shell into an infinity jet tub. The interiors seamlessly connect with the exterior spaces. Floor to ceiling glass pocket doors open completely to the outside. The spacious open plan living and dining room, with unusual high vaulted ceilings, belongs in a design magazine. Sleek, elegant furnishings in grey, taupe, and cream are accented with pops of color. Vibrant modern art appears in every room adding visual interest. A modern gourmet kitchen opens to the view, connecting the chef with the guests.
The three bedrooms are equal in size, spacious, and comfortable. Each room has private indoor and outdoor seating. The décor is clean and modern, schemed in taupe, grey and white each room with an individual color scheme. The spa bathrooms are stunning in tumbled travertine, Indonesian river rocks and sleek fixtures. Walk in showers flow into outdoor showers with sea views. Although very secluded, you are very close to amenities. Long Bay and Plum Bay beach are nearby. Drive 5 minutes to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. 10 minute drive brings you to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case; 30 to Philipsburg’s shopping haven and a mere 10 to the airport.
- Pool: free form swimming pool + heated whirlpool
- The three separate air-conditioned bedrooms are equally sized and all offer amazing views and have direct access through sliding doors onto the large pool deck. All bedrooms are outfitted with king bed, side tables with lamps, a desk, large mirror, Tv, DVD, fan, dressing room and a unique pop art piece that delivers the color scheme for the room. Ensuite bathrooms with double vanities, indoor and outdoor showers (the indoor showers have cool colored LED light effects & 4 massage jets). Total bathrooms: 3½
- Living Room:
- The rectangular air-conditioned living room provides two seating areas: one focused on the large flat screen TV and the other closer to the bar for casual conversation over drinks. A powder room is located just off the living room for your convenience. One of the best features of this room is the ability to transform it into an indoor/outdoor space by opening the full length sliding glass doors that pocket into the side walls allowing easy access to the large terrace.
The air-conditioned kitchen is accessed through a doorway from the living room or directly from the outdoor dining area and terrace. The black counter tops are a sharp contrast to the stark white cabinetry and the two large refrigerators. The island in the center of the kitchen is where you’ll find the stovetop and a very cool bonus feature: a teppanyaki grill. Again, every detail was thought through including a pass-through window from the barbeque area to the kitchen, a TV and fan .
The large outdoor dining table offers seating for 12 under cover and with a constant light breeze to keep you cool. It also features a TV and fan. Enjoy casual breakfast and lunch or a formal dinner looking out at the passing cruise ships at night with bright stars above.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Generator, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Near Beach, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool service
- To Beach: 15 minute walk to Plum Bay Beach
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 7 min. drive
- To Marigot: 10 minute drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 18 - December 18, 2020: $ 5,200 $ 5,700 $ 6,200 January 4 - April 17, 2020: $ 8,700 $ 9,300 $ 9,900 Christmas/New Year's: $19,000 $19,000 $19,000 Season dates for year after: High Season: January 2* - April 16, 2021 Low Season: April 17 - December 17, 2021 (seeChristmas/New Year's policyCHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR POLICIES: - 7 nights min. over Christmas week (departure by Dec.27, 2020) - 10 nights min. over New Year's only - 7 nights min. over New Year's only if Christmas week is already booked - 14 nights min. over both Christmas/NY weeks *Because of the 10 night min. over NY week, Christmas/New Year's rates are now applied from: Dec.19, 2020 – Jan.8, 2021 Once New Year week is booked, the high season rates can apply for any date right after our New Year guests departure.)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 51
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|- - - pre-Irma drone images - - -|
|- - - pre-Irma picture - - -|