Baie Rouge, St.Martin - 4+1 bedroom villa
In a serene Beach Front atmosphere, this spacious fully air conditioned and contemporary top quality villa is warmly and elegantly decorated with wooden floor throughout (Oak inside - Teak Outside). With a large plasma TV in living-room and all bedrooms, and a well-appointed kitchen featuring a custom designed oven and top of the art equipment, this villa is the perfect paradise for a dream vacation.
- Pool: Yes, heated
- The master bedroom and the three main bedrooms feature king size beds, air conditioning, TV,ensuite private bathroom with showers (two bathrooms have also a tub). The fifth smaller bedroom (+1 Bedroom) has twin beds which, air conditioning, TV and features a tiny bathroom. This bedroom is located in a wooden bungalow, few steps away from the main house & the beach (only recommended to teenagers, young adults or staff). Bathrooms: Private Bathroom with Showers . Two Bathrooms have also a Tub .
- Equipment includes: Custom Made Stove & Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- Contemporary Furniture, Large Plasma TV & DVD, Ipod device (in & out), air conditioning.
- Air Conditioned Office Room with Computer Access, Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, Beachfront, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Ipod Device, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- Caretaker (lives on property, only present during the evenings), Gardener, House keeper, Pool Service
- To Marigot: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: Out the door
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 4+1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $10,000 December 15 - April 14: $17,000 Christmas/New Year's: $35,000 Book a 5 night stay or more and get a free Kia Picanto for the duration of your stay. Please note that upgrades, taxes, fees, insurance and gas are at the guest's expense.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as red number 8
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
More pictures can be found on another page