email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 5 bedroom villa
The picturesque approach to Belle Fontaine sets the mood for this elegant French Provence meets Creole style villa. A long stone walled drive, lined with tropical flowers and shrubs, brings you to the entrance filled with architectural beauty. Coral stones embedded with colorful ceramic tiles, Moorish inspired arches and windows trimmed in blue, country style shutters and terracotta roof offer an exotic tropical welcome. From the moment you step inside, the view spans before you. Swaying palms frame the sapphire blue sea, endless sky and the outline of Saba. Colorful tropical gardens surround the house and deck. The mood is very peaceful.
Set in expansive epi wood, the new double pool dazzles in blues. The smaller pool is inset with a tiled table, just waiting for your cold beverage. The larger pool is for swimming under the Caribbean sun. Surrounding the pool is crisp blue and white deck furniture that perfectly complements the view. Tall palms and native boulders accent the deck. A large gazebo, set to one side of the terrace, contains generous seating for lounging and dining, plus a built in BBQ. It’s a superb place to relax and watch the colorful sunsets.
The cool interiors are designed to take full advantage of the view. Floor to ceiling glass doors, terracotta floors, high vaulted ceilings and arched windows accent the spacious areas for seating and dining. The décor blends modern exotic lines with the softness of Provence. Rattan, teak and bleached woods are adorned with white and blue fabrics. Underfoot, oriental carpets add exotic color; eclectic decorative pieces complement the mood. The large, well equipped kitchen has a French country attitude. Large arched windows bring in the view and connect the kitchen to the terrace.
The five equal size bedrooms are spacious and glamourous. Three have sea views from the bedroom; two have garden views. The décor is romantic in tranquil shades of white touched with color. The beautiful spa style bathrooms, detailed with fabulous fixtures, have a modern Moorish touch. Large walk-in showers overlook the sea or garden; one has a private outdoor patio.
Although quite secluded you are close to the Terres Basses beaches. You are two minutes to Baie Nettle’s fabulous restaurants and seven minutes to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, the Creole Market, galleries and shopping. It’s a 10 minute drive to the airport and 30 minutes to both Grand Case and Phillipsburg.
- Pool: Large Swimming Pool (42' X 20')
- All the bedrooms have king size beds, Smart TV (No satellite), private bathrooms with showers, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Living Room:
- Contemporary Furniture,TV, DVD Stereo Tape/CD & Ceiling Fans .
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV
Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- Special Event:
- Special conditions apply when renting for a special event. The villa must be booked 7 nights minimum and to its full capacity only ! • Special promotion or discount cannot be applied ! • Additional to 7 nights rental, the owners would apply an event fee from US$ 1000 to US$ 5000 according to the number of invited guests (net owners) + security deposit (one day event only). • The owners would not accept more than 2 pax per bedroom and on the property except on the event day . • The guests would be responsible to clean the villa after the event . • Check-in day cannot be on the event day & Check-out day cannot be the day right after the event . • Any catering company/private chef and wedding planner must be approved by the owners to organized any event on their property . • In case of any damage caused by anyone during the stay (guests, chef, wedding planner …), the clients would be fully responsible for it .
- Caretaker, Gardener, House keeper, Pool Service
- To Marigot: 10-15 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 7 min. drive
- To Beach: 3 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 18 - December 18, 2020: $ 5,500 $ 6,500 $ 7,500 January 4 - April 17, 2020: $ 7,900 $ 8,900 $ 9,900 Christmas/New Year's: $20,000 $20,000 $20,000 Season dates for year after: High Season: January 2* - April 16, 2021 Low Season: April 17 - December 17, 2021 (seeChristmas/New Year's policyCHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR POLICIES: - 7 nights min. over Christmas week (departure by Dec.27, 2020) - 10 nights min. over New Year's only - 7 nights min. over New Year's only if Christmas week is already booked - 14 nights min. over both Christmas/NY weeks *Because of the 10 night min. over NY week, Christmas/New Year's rates are now applied from: Dec.19, 2020 – Jan.8, 2021 Once New Year week is booked, the high season rates can apply for any date right after our New Year guests departure.)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 18
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|- - - Drone Shots from 2017 (pre-Irma) - - -|