email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
La Favorita’s view dazzles the moment you enter the villa. Your eyes flow from the cool interior out to a stunning collection of blues. The horizon unites the cerulean pool and sapphire Caribbean with the rich azure sky.
The villa’s style is French Caribbean meets Moroccan. The fully air conditioned open plan great room is airy and white with vaulted ceilings. The interior’s multiple seating areas optimize the view. Stylish, comfortable furniture in pure white complements the exotic banquette backed by Moroccan arches. Dark woods and interesting object d’art add visual appeal. The elegant kitchen with high-end appliances opens to the view and the outdoor dining areas.
The outside spaces are beautifully detailed. A covered terrasse surrounds the pool while palm filled planters; terrace plantings and a huge palm soar through the sun deck. At one end of the pool is a fabulous outdoor great room divided into areas for lounging and elegant al-fresco dining. The large sloping entry pool runs almost the entire length of the terrace. At the opposite side of the terrace is a plunge pool perfect for children or simply relaxing.
Two bedrooms are on the upper level; one on the lower level. All have ocean views. Each has a relaxed contemporary feel in serene white and dark woods accented with pops of colors. The upper level bedrooms are large and spacious with private seating inside and outside. The lower level bedroom is a large suite with private covered terrace and comfortable indoor lounging. Each bedroom has beautiful spa style bathrooms with tumble marble tiles and large walk in showers; two have outdoor showers; one opens to the garden.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It is a short drive to Baie Longue Beach and to Baie Nettle’s culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. You are 2 minutes to the restaurants in Porto Cupecoy; five minutes to the airport and 10 minute to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case or Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
- Pool: Yes
- Each bedroom features king size bed, private bathrooms with showers (additional outside shower for bed 1 &2), air conditioning, ceiling fans, Plasma TV & DVD. Bedroom 3 offers a private terrace and Bedroom 1 has a small attached additional air conditioned bedroom with one single bed. Total bathrooms: 3.5. Private bathrooms with showers (two of the bathrooms also feature an outside shower).
- Equipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Wine Cooler, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- Contempory and Comfortable Furniture, Air Conditioned, Large plasma TV, DVD, Stereo Tape/CD & Ceiling Fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Mosquito repellent spray system, Safe, , Satellite TV , Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer, Fully A/C, except kitchen which opens to the outside
- To Marigot: 12 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 7 min. drive
- To Beach: 2 min. drive to Plum Bay Beach & 3 min. to Long Bay Beach.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 4,400 $ 4,700 $ 4,900 December 15 - April 14: $ 8,000 $ 8,500 $ 9,000 Christmas/New Year's: $16,000 $16,000 $16,000 Note: this villa requires a cash security deposit of $1,000 Miniumum stay: 6 nights. Season dates for year after: High Season: January 2* - April 16, 2021 Low Season: April 17 - December 17, 2021 (seeChristmas/New Year's policyCHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR POLICIES: - 7 nights min. over Christmas week (departure by Dec.27, 2020) - 10 nights min. over New Year's only - 7 nights min. over New Year's only if Christmas week is already booked - 14 nights min. over both Christmas/NY weeks *Because of the 10 night min. over NY week, Christmas/New Year's rates are now applied from: Dec.19, 2020 – Jan.8, 2021 Once New Year week is booked, the high season rates can apply for any date right after our New Year guests departure.)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as black number 10
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]