Baie Rouge Beach, St.Martin - 2 bedroom villa
In St Martin, it’s all about the view. Carisa does not disappoint. Stunning sea views flow from every room. The moment you enter this beautiful Caribbean style house, your eyes are drawn from the stylish contemporary interiors directly to the brilliant turquoise sea and the isle of Anguilla. You’re at the water’s edge, separated from the very private beach by a sensual pool with tropical waterfall, natural boulders and relaxing hot tub inset into the sand color travertine terrace.
Nothing interferes with the view. Glass doors open wide letting in the sea air or close to capture the air conditioning. The serene interiors, in cream, beige and grey accented with natural wood tones and pops of color, complement the view. Travertine floors flow throughout the interiors and exterior. The main living room is filled with comfortable seating. Just off the main space is a separate state of the art, sound proof media room. Just beyond is the modern, well equipped kitchen designed in white, marble and stainless steel. One overlooks the sea while preparing a meal. Sliding glass doors provide easy access to the spacious covered outdoor dining room and lounge area.
At the opposite end of the villa, wake up to ocean views from each of the two modern, yet romantic bedrooms in soothing shades of white, sandy beige and grey. Custom furniture includes comfortable beds with flat screen TVs in the foot board. With a flick of the remote, raise and lower the TV as well as close the blackout shades. En suite baths with dressing rooms feel like spacious spas. One bath has a private terrace; the other overlooks the sea. Both bedrooms have air conditioning, Wi-Fi access and private seating areas.
Although the villa is very secluded, you are minutes from fabulous places to dine and shop. Just two minutes away are the new culinary stars, Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna as well as the boulangerie Le Parisienne, the iconic La Cigale and a water sports concession. Five minutes further is the historic French capital of Marigot filled with shops and galleries, excellent restaurants and the Creole Market. You are also five minutes from Puerto Cupecoy, fifteen minutes from the airport, twenty minutes from Grand Case and thirty minutes from Philipsburg. Or simply relax, hire a private chef and never leave the villa
- Pool: 33'X20' plus Jacuzzi
- Each bedroom in this villa has a king size bed. The bedrooms have pop up Sony Plasma TVs with DVD Player's and direct TV. The bedrooms have motorized black-out shades and air conditioning.
- Living Room:
- Modern Italian furniture and air conditioning. Media Room : Large TV (60 inch plasma), DVD (5disc player), VCR, Stereo Tape/CD (5disc player), air conditioning
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, Beachfront, CD player, Ceiling fans, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Home Theatre, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Security system, Stereo, Stove, TV, VCR, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer.
- To Marigot: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: A few steps out of the door!
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 8,500 $ 9,500 December 15 - April 14: $11,500 $13,000 Christmas/New Year's: $19,000 $19,000 Thanksgiving and US Presidents Week: 1 bedr: $13,000/; 2 bedr: $15,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as red number 12
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]