email me or call 1-888-712-3224
La Bella Casa
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 12 bedroom villa
La Bella Casa is a charming Caribbean estate surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sprawling green lawns. The views overlooking elegant La Samanna Hotel, Baie Longue Beach and the deep blue Caribbean dazzle morning to night. Sunsets are magical paintings in hot pinks and orange; a colorful backdrop for cocktail hour. Featuring 12 bedrooms, the villa is a perfect setting for large families, groups of friends or weddings. Although spacious, it has an intimate feel. You can be together or quite private.
The interior and exterior décor is an exotic mix of Indonesian and French style. Neutral shades of white and cream are accented with pops of color in every room. Soft grey tiles run throughout. The exterior terraces and covered verandahs on the upper and lower level provide multiple spaces for relaxing and dining. The new terrace furniture is modern blending beautifully with the sea and large blue pool set in the center of the upper terrace. For fun, a ping pong table sits under a verandah. Throughout the villa, arches and iron work add design interest.
The interior great room is very spacious and casually elegant, perfect for gathering. Sliding glass pocket doors open the room to the view and breezes. New contemporary furniture in the living room include the colours of the sea & sky and complement the rest of the interiors. The soaring ceilings are popped with blue trim, a design theme repeated throughout the villa. The pretty French Country kitchen in blue and white Provence tiles features a stunning French stove and beautiful views. A barbeque sits just off the kitchen.
Seven bedrooms are in the main house. Each has private outdoor seating with either garden or ocean views. The overall mood in each room mixes Provence colors and fabrics in white with blue, yellow or red. Most rooms feature romantic four poster beds. Each en-suite bathroom is tiled in the iconic Provence tiles found in many Terres Basses villas. Several have ocean or garden views from the walk-in showers. A very large suite on the lower level is a quite oasis with its own large terrace and seating both inside and outside.
Two bedrooms are in a private, self-contained cottage with its own pool. Another private cottage, located only few steps away from the main house features two brand new ocean view bedrooms. Lastly, a studio apartment below the main house offers a queen size bed, a private living area and a kitchenette. The villa also has a fitness room.
You are well located. The fabulous food scene in Baie Nettle is a few minutes’ drive while you are 8 minutes to the French capital of Marigot, with its shops, restaurants, markets and galleries. In the opposite direction, you are only 10 minutes to the international airport of Princess Juliana (SXM). Grand Case and Philipsburg are also only 30-minutes away.
- Swimming Pool by the main house (34' X 20'). Small Pool (16' X 10')by the two bedroom self-contained cottage (only available when the villa is booked from 8 bedrooms & up).
- Five of the bedrooms by the main house have king size beds and two bedrooms have twin beds – The new two bedroom cottage has king size beds – The two bedrooms self-contained cottage with its own swimming pool has one king size bed and one twin bed – The studio apartment located below the main house has a queen size bed.
All bedrooms have a private bathroom with shower, air conditioning, ceiling fans, TV (satellite only in the living room). Can be rented as a 4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11 or 12-bedroom villa (The self-contained cottage house is only available when the villa is rented from 8 bedrooms & up). Private Bathrooms with Showers . Two of the bathrooms have also a Tub .
- Living Room:
- Classic elegant Rattan, TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo Tape/CD and Ceiling Fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Gym, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Pool Table, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- Other Amenities:
- This property is equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap, Ping Pong & pool table, Small Gym Room
- Caretaker, Gardener, House keeper, Pool Service
- Special Event:
- The villa must be booked 7 nights minimum and to its full capacity only. Special promotion or discount cannot be applied. Additional to 7 nights rental, the owners would apply an event fee from US$ 1000 to US$ 5000 according to the number of invited guests (net owners) + security deposit (one day event only). The owners would not accept more than 2 pax per bedroom and on the property except on the event day. The guests would be responsible to clean the villa after the event. Check-in day cannot be on the event day & Check-out day cannot be the day right after the event. Any catering company/private chef and wedding planner must be approved by the owners to organized any event on their property. In case of any damage caused by anyone during the stay (guests, chef, wedding planner...), the clients would be fully responsible for it.
- To Marigot: 11 min.
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 2 min. to Baie Longue.
- See also map below
- To Marigot: 11 min.
Weekly rates (excl. 10% tax and service): 4 bedr. 5 bedr. 6 bedr. 7 bedr. 8 bedr. 9 bedr. 10 bedr. 11 bedr. 12 bedr. April 18 - December 18, 2020: $ 7,500 $ 9,000 $10,500 $12,000 $13,500 $15,000 $16,500 $18,000 $19,500 January 4 - April 17, 2020: $12,500 $14,000 $15,500 $17,000 $18,500 $20,000 $21,500 $23,000 $24,500 Christmas/New Year's: $50,000 $50,000 $50,000 $50,000 $50,000 $50,000 $50,000 $50,000 $50,000 Season dates for year after: High Season: January 2* - April 16, 2021 Low Season: April 17 - December 17, 2021 (seeChristmas/New Year's policyCHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR POLICIES: - 7 nights min. over Christmas week (departure by Dec.27, 2020) - 10 nights min. over New Year's only - 7 nights min. over New Year's only if Christmas week is already booked - 14 nights min. over both Christmas/NY weeks *Because of the 10 night min. over NY week, Christmas/New Year's rates are now applied from: Dec.19, 2020 – Jan.8, 2021 Once New Year week is booked, the high season rates can apply for any date right after our New Year guests departure.)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as brown number 9
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]