email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 2 bedroom villa
This stunning two-bedroom contemporary villa is the perfect hideaway for a honeymoon couple, a small family or two couples. The stylish grand entrance creates a dramatic stage for a breathtaking sea view - sunsets are pure magic.
The grand living room is open, airy with an opulent contemporary attitude. Floor to ceiling doors disappear into the wall providing unobstructed views and breezes. Sand color travertine tiles flow seamlessly from indoors to outdoors. Gorgeous designer furniture detailed in beautiful dark woods, comfortable upholstered seating and tasteful art create a relaxing interior lounging area. The color scheme is relaxing in cream, off white and taupe. The sleek and stylish open plan kitchen is open to the view and the exterior dining room, while the barbeque is adjacent to the kitchen. Throughout the villa, pots filled with tropical plants dot the terraces creating a Feng shui attitude.
The two very large and equal size bedrooms are places of relaxing solitude furnished in cream bedding, beautiful fabrics, soft sand polished travertine tiles and beautifully inlaid woods. The spa style bathrooms are simply gorgeous, each one in unique combination of luxe woods, travertine and stainless fixtures. Both have oversized walk-in showers.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It is a short drive to Baie Longue Beach and to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. You are 2 minutes to the grocery at Puerto Cupecoy and another five minutes to the airport. In 10 minute you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case or Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
- Pool: Yes
- The two bedrooms have king size beds, very large private shower baths & dressing, Plasma TV & DVD, air conditioning and ceiling fans. Total baths: 2½
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioned, Contemporary and comfortable Furniture, Plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, CD/Tape and ceiling fan.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer
- Gardener, House Keeper, Pool Service
- Special Event:
- The villa must be booked 7 nights minimum and to its full capacity only ! • Special promotion or discount cannot be applied ! • Additional to 7 nights rental, the owners would apply an event fee from US$ 1000 to US$ 5000 according to the number of invited guests (net owners) + security deposit (one day event only). • The owners would not accept more than 2 pax per bedroom and on the property except on the event day . • The guests would be responsible to clean the villa after the event . • Check-in day cannot be on the event day & Check-out day cannot be the day right after the event . • Any catering company/private chef and wedding planner must be approved by the owners to organized any event on their property . • In case of any damage caused by anyone during the stay (guests, chef, wedding planner …), the clients would be fully responsible for it .
- To Marigot: 11 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 6 min. drive
- To Beach: 2 min. drive to Long Bay
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 17 - December 17, 2021: $ 3,815 $ 4,450 January 2 - April 16, 2021: $ 6,200 $ 7,000 Christmas/New Year's: $12,000 $12,000 Season dates for year after: High Season: January 2* - April 16, 2021 Low Season: April 17 - December 17, 2021 (seeChristmas/New Year's policyCHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR POLICIES: - 7 nights min. over Christmas week (departure by Dec.27, 2020) - 10 nights min. over New Year's only - 7 nights min. over New Year's only if Christmas week is already booked - 14 nights min. over both Christmas/NY weeks *Because of the 10 night min. over NY week, Christmas/New Year's rates are now applied from: Dec.19, 2020 – Jan.8, 2021 Once New Year week is booked, the high season rates can apply for any date right after our New Year guests departure.)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as close to brown number 21/23
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]