Mont Rouge, St.Martin - 5 bedroom villa
Azur Reve is a luxurious villa situated high on Morne Rouge within a very private setting surrounded by stunning coral rock walls and beautiful exotic gardens. Walk through the elegant covered walk way and step into the view. It is spectacular; a panoramic painting that delivers a mesmerizing scene from sunrise to sunset. Before you is the sea, verdant tropical terrain and hills, elegant villas and beyond to Anguilla. Sunsets are incredible. Beautiful new renovations heighten the beauty of this charming home.
The style is a beautiful blend of Mediterranean and Old World Caribbean. Coral stone, custom crafted mahogany doors and shutters, soaring wooden ceilings and beautiful terracotta floors create an exotic atmosphere. The décor is elegant and eclectic filled with beautiful color and patterns. The art work and accessories reflects the owners’ global travels. Spacious interiors and exteriors connect in seamless unison. The magnificent covered great room, facing the view, is a fantastic place to gather. Oversized rattan sofas and ottomans provide ample seating. Gather at the well-equipped wet bar, surrounded by high teak stools, for communal festivities. In front of the great room is the stunning pool trimmed in Indonesian river rock; a gentle sloping decent is great for children. Surrounding the pool are beautiful and plentiful spaces to lounge or dine; both covered and open to the sky.
The main interior open plan living area is in a separate building off the pool. This sweeping space houses the air-conditioned indoor dining area and space for watching the 70’ flat screen TV. The large open kitchen beautifully connects the chef with the guests. Huge mahogany shutters open to the garden.
The three upper level bedrooms and bathrooms, off the great room, are unique. Two of the bedrooms and their en suite bathrooms have been renovated. The new bathrooms are jewels in marble and pretty colors; fashionable sliding barn doors optimize space. The décor is romantic with canopy or sleigh beds, mosquito netting, tropical colors and charming art. Each is air conditioned and has flat screen TV. The designer bathrooms are wonderfully eclectic.
The fourth bedroom and the new fifth bedroom, each with a very pretty en suite bathroom, are located a fully equipped private apartment on the lower garden level. It is a very private spot with beautiful garden views and a private gazebo.
You are secluded, yet close to amenities. Drive two minutes to Baie Rouge Beach and just a few minutes more to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. In 10 minute you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
- Pool: Yes, with a unique sloped entry (great for children)
- Three of the bedrooms in the main house open onto the Great Room. The master bedroom features a king bed and spacious ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub. The second bedroom has a king size sleigh bed and an ensuite bath with shower. The third bedroom has a king bed that can be made into twins as well as a private bath with shower. The fourth & the fifth brand new bedrooms are located below the main villa and are accessed from an exterior staircase and have access to a kitchenette with state of the art appliances. There is also a gazebo with dining area just off the deck area of the suite. All bedrooms are now featuring TV & HD tv satellite ! Bathrooms: One of the bathrooms has tub/shower . The other bathrooms have shower only .
- Equipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- The air-conditioned living, dining and kitchen area are grouped together under one roof and also open out to the pool deck. A large, colorful wrap couch and hardwood dining table complete the room. Satellite TV & DVD player. A sixth bathroom is located in the living room .
- Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, Computer, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Fully Air Conditioned, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Non Smoking, Safe, Satellite TV, Security system, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Vonage Phone access, Washer / Dryer
Special Event : The villa must be booked 7 nights minimum and to its full capacity only ! Special promotion or discount cannot be applied ! Additional to 7 nights rental, the owners would apply an event fee from US$ 1000 to US$ 5000 according to the number of invited guests (net owners) + security deposit (one day event only). The owners would not accept more than 2 pax per bedroom and on the property except on the event day . The guests would be responsible to clean the villa after the event . Check-in day cannot be on the event day & Check-out day cannot be the day right after the event . Any catering company/private chef and wedding planner must be approved by the owners to organized any event on their property . In case of any damage caused by anyone during the stay (guests, chef, wedding planner …), the clients would be fully responsible for it .
- To Marigot: 4 miles
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 2 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,500 $ 4,000 $ 4,500 $ 5,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,500 $ 5,500 $ 6,500 $ 7,500 Christmas/New Year's: $11,500 $11,500 $11,500 $13,500
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as green number 12
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]