email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 5 bedroom villa
Amandara’s elegant gate opens to a long drive meandering past tropical plantings and decorative grasses. Arriving in the spacious courtyard, the minimalist façade and dramatic entrance dazzles with its stylish mix of exotic materials that continue into the interiors; soft cream travertine, dark woods and glass are used to perfection. Through solid glass doors, the stunning view greets you. Inside, panoramic vistas spans the great room like a master painting. The turquoise mosaic lined infinity pool creates a seamless visual transition from the interiors out to the sapphire sea, green mountains, Baie Rouge Beach and onto Marigot, Pic Paradis and the edge of Grand Case. It is a perfect place to watch the ever changing tropical sky.
The spacious terrace, with covered and open spaces, extends the length of the villa. It is filled with private spots and gathering areas for lounging, sunning and dining. Indonesian river pebbles are creatively used to define spaces. Beautiful teak pergolas balance the terrace. For a quite escape, a Thai pavilion is in the lower garden.
The interiors take full advantage of the view and outdoors. The great room is open and airy with a unique beamed ceiling, more like art than architecture. It is a stylish space with sleek contemporary lines blended with exotic touches; teak and rattan furniture are adorn with neutral fabrics and interesting art and décor. The interior layout makes this villa perfect for multi-generational families. The expansive great room seamless blends the lounging and dining areas with a beautiful modern kitchen in elegant woods, upscale appliances and a view.
Four bedrooms, two masters and two smaller rooms, are all under one roof, each with a brilliant view and serene décor in white with gentle pops of color. The en-suite bathrooms exude a beautiful spa style attitude. The two masters have fabulous outdoor showers and tubes open to the sky. The fifth bedroom is a huge apartment on the lower level with an interior and exterior entrance plus kitchenette and large private terrace.
The villa has a large games room on the lower level with foosball and ping pong table and a bar that has views in to the swimming pool. The property also has a volleyball and bocce court.
You are secluded, yet close to amenities. The fabulous restaurants and food purveyors in Porto Cupecoy are a few minutes’ drive. You are 8 minutes to the French capital of Marigot, with its shops, restaurants, markets and galleries and 10 minutes to the airport. Grand Case and Philipsburg are 30 minutes away.
Can be rented a as 3-4 or 5 bedroom villa - Chef services are only included when the villa is booked to its full capacity (5 Bedrooms) - Cost of the food and drinks are additional.
- Location: Terres Basses
- Pool: 49'x26'x7' (15x8x2.10 m), heated
- Bedroom 1: Master, 645 sq.ft/60 m2, ground level, interior/exterior access, king bed, bathroom ensuite with shower, outdoor shower/bathtub, window, shutter, 110V/220V, Smart TV, Kiwi Satellite, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 2: 215 sq.ft/20 m2, ground level, interior/exterior access, queen bed, bathroom ensuite with shower, window, shutter, 110V/220V, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 3: 378 sq.ft/35 m2, ground level, interior/exterior access, king bed, bathroom ensuite with shower, outdoor shower/bathtub, window, shutter, 110V/220V, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 4: 260 sq.ft/24 m2, ground level, interior/exterior access, 2 single beds, bathroom ensuite with shower, window, shutter, 110V/220V, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Bedroom 5: 1200 sq.ft/110 m2, lower (-1) level, interior/exterior access, king bed, bathroom ensuite with shower, Smart TV, Kiwi Satellite TV, window, shutter, 110V/220V, ceiling fan, a/c, safe
Total bathrooms: 6.5, with hair dryers and toiletries
- Living Room:
- 1500 sq.ft./140 m2, ground level, 110V/220V, sound system (4 speakers living room & 4 speakers terrace), bluetooth speakers, ceiling fan, phone
- Blender, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Nespresso, Kettle, Juicer, Dishwasher (2), Fire Extinguisher, fridge, gas stove/oven, ceiling fan
- Media Room:
- Next to living room, Smart TV, Kiwi Satellite TV, American Channels
- Media/Game Room:
- Lower (-1) level, Smart TV, Kiwi Satellite TV, American Channels, Playstation, bluetooth sound system, foosball table, ping pong table
- Lower (-1) level, Bicycle, Elliptical, Weights and arm machine
- Child friendly, pet friendly, in a community, gated, ocean view, alarm system (linked to central security company), generator, Mosquito spray machine, wifi, outdoor speakers, parking, gym, pool chairs/loungers, floatation devices, snorkel equipment, outdoor dining (up to 12), outdoor bbq (gas), voltage adapters, washer/dryer, iron, iron board
Volleyball net with balls, basketball hoop x1 with balls and petanque field
- Nearest Plum Bay
- Nearest Store: Carrefour Market
- Bakery: l'Express by Bacchus
- Pharmacy: Nettle Bay
- Airport: 20 min.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $16,500 $19,500 December 15 - April 14: $21,000 $26,500 Christmas/New Year's: $60,000 $60,000 Chef Service is only included when the villa is booked to its full capacity for high season and holiday season only. (3 meals per day – Cost of the food and drinks are additional): US$ 4,000 Food Deposit US$ 4,000 Security deposit (for any rental)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]