email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Fields of Ambrosia
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Cliffside villa offering grand easterly views of the Simpson Bay Lagoon and the brilliant, extinct volcanoes on St Martin.
Villa Fields of Ambrosia has a great tropical charm. Located on the prestigious residential community of Terres Basses on the exclusive St. Martin, it stands on a cliff, allowing you to see the grand easterly views of the Simpson Lagoon and the brilliant, extinct volcanoes on St Martin.
Fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and featuring a stunning interior decor reminiscing the traditional West Indies plantations, this newly refurnished villa showcases some gorgeous Tommy Bahama furniture and decor. The luxurious St Martin villa is extremely family friendly and offers a wonderful getaway with breathtaking views of the Simpson Bay, Marigot and the shimmering blue ocean from the hillside perch.
The floor plan of this private villa includes three expansive bedrooms, each offering amazing views and it showcases a charming private pool with a spacious terrace. The pool with has an inset whirlpool and a table, allowing guests to spend a carefree day as they soak in the warm Caribbean sun and take in the stunning views around them.
This particular villa is on a brilliant location as it is close to a number of beautiful beaches, lovely boutiques, high-end restaurants and exciting activities. Overall, the villa Fields of Ambrosia is extremely generous, offering guests a colossal amount of value in consideration of the ultimate location, homely comforts and stunning views.
- Pool: Yes
- Three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms
- Dining Room, Kitchen, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Cooking Utensils, Toaster, Microwave, Dining Area, Freezer
- Satellite/Cable TV, Netflix, DVD player, Air-conditioned bedrooms, Gated, WiFi Internet, Washer/Dryer, Hair Dryer, Iron + Ironing Board
- General Notes:
- Fields of Ambrosia is fully air-conditioned even in the living room and common spaces. It is equipped with a sound system inside and outside, high speed internet, a generator and a caretaker and housekeeper living on site. The entry access to the villa is from the road but it still benefits from the 24/7 Terres-Basses security rounds.
- To Marigot: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 1 min. drive to Cupecoy Beach
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% tax and service): 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 4,200 December 15 - April 14: $ 6,500 Christmas/New Year's: $12,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as green number 57
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
|- - - Older (2016) Drone Pictures - - -|