The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

PORTO CUPECY
Posted by: Marguerite (---.gtwy.uscourts.gov)
Date: January 05, 2012 12:21PM

Haven't posted in quite a while, but hope everyone is experiencing a Happy & Healthy New Year. Did a trip in early December & stayed at La Terrasse - as usual everything about our trip was wonderful. We still do have the timeshare at the Towers for May, but thinking of doing a week or 2 in early March and staying at Porto Cupecoy. We've been to the property twice now & think it's just beautiful, but wondering if anyone else has had the opportunity to rent there.

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PORTO CUPECY
Posted by: Peter (72.252.14.---)
Date: January 25, 2012 05:16AM

Hi. My name is Peter and I own an apartment in Porto Cupecoy which I will rent from 4th of march. It is a beautiful 2 bedroom penthouse in building 6 overlooking the marina and the Caribbean sea. Tell me, which budget you have and I could provide you with more information. Regards Peter.

Posted by: Marguerite (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 25, 2012 10:43AM

Thank you Peter, but we were able to rent 1st week of March through Elite.

Posted by: Peter (72.252.14.---)
Date: January 27, 2012 05:48AM

You did well. John Lemacks will rent my apartment too for the future. So if you like it here in Porto Cupecoy you could rent my apartment from him as well. Just ask for the Caribbean Pearl. I would be still here first week of March because of the Heineken Regatta. If you want to see the apartment just send me an email or phone me up 5268454 or peter.munz@me.com.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |