The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: AAA, it is with Mr. Alain Arnell
Posted by: Alain Arnell (---.caribserve.net)
Date: December 25, 2011 08:15AM

Good day to all.
To start with, I will say, I never make it my business to answer any post and comment about AAA car rental. Good or bad.
But this one needs an answer.
From reading the post if it was me renting the type of car that he said he got, I would not leave the lot with it. It would be a safety issue for me and my family.
IF THIS WAS TRUE ABOUT THE CAR HE GOT.
None of my car fit the description that he mentioned. But what can I say!!!!
As for the other post along with his about picking up at the airport< I NEVER offer to deliver cars at the terminal. This is firmly against the laws of the Island.
AS a mater of fact we do not have a manual contract so we must take the client to the lot. I even invested in a lot closer to the airport for customer convenience.
Now yes I do give to repeat clients like (GABEL, MIano, Polli) and a few others that I know well their cars at the airport but these client we do not charge them until the return to the lot when finish. This is to my discretion to do this.
I am not minimising the fact that this client was not happy with the car, if all those issues where correct! so for that I will offer my apologies. Any one who has been here before knows that at the sunset beach when the taxi drop the plane watchers they block the road and it take forever to get out of the area where we are located. I should not be blamed for shuttle not getting back to the airport as quickly as I would have also liked it to reach. Why should I get the blame. Any way to all AAA has been doing st martin proud over the years and not one issues will make us change the Love we have for our visitors or for off erring the best in service. By the way we do have new cars for this season call for a quote. the rate may not be the same as for one like what Grover got.
Openly here I would like to invite Grover to email me at the mail provide and I will issue him a full cash refund for his rental, with my apologies.
Alain Arnell

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AAA, it is with Mr. Alain Arnell
Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: December 25, 2011 09:00AM

NOw that Mr Arnell had the opportunity to respond, I think it is time to close this topic.
Merry Christmas to all.

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |