The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

BABY FOOD IN GROCERY STORE IN MAHO
Posted by: robbie d (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 21, 2011 09:28PM

COMING DOWN IN A FEW WEEKS AND I WAS WONDERING DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THEY SELL BABY FOOD (GERBER OR NATURES BEST) IN GROCERY STORE IN MAHO ACROSS FROM ROYAL ISLANDER. THANKS DONT FEEL LIKE BRINGING IT DOWN FOR TWO BABIES

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BABY FOOD IN GROCERY STORE IN MAHO
Posted by: Islandlvr (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: May 21, 2011 10:59PM

We were down in March and stay at the Royal Islander...I did see a good selection of Gerber Baby food at the little market across from RI. The 4 packs [fruit, vegi and meats], juice and cereal....in the different stages. I was checking for my daughter who will be bringing a baby along also. There were also Huggies and Pampers. If by chance the supply is low there, I would bet that the new Market Garden, which isn't too far from RI, would have all the above mentioned...if someone else knows, hopefully they will chime in. Enjoy your trip!

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: May 22, 2011 08:28AM

I would like to also suggest that if they are out of the food you are looking for (which I doubt) then there is a store which is much easier to get to and that is in Porto Cupecoy called the Gourmet March. It's just a 5 minute drive from Maho and you wouldn't have to fight any traffic, especially with the road work they are doing near there.

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: Elaine (---.caribserve.net)
Date: May 22, 2011 08:35AM

No traffic in Maho - YET!

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: May 22, 2011 10:28AM

LOL....I meant to say traffic in Simpson/Cole Bay smiling smiley

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: robbie d (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 22, 2011 09:04PM

Thank you so much !

Posted by: anon (---.muf122.nycm.n54ny05r18.dsl.att.net)
Date: May 23, 2011 08:50AM

I second the motion for the grocery store at Cupcoy. Very little traffic and lots of parking and the place is very clean and very easy to get in and out of. Its a mini model of the big island grocerys and we saw all kinds of babyfood there.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |