The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

jewelry purchase
Posted by: Enedina Rolon ( Neddy ) (---.prtc.net)
Date: October 18, 2010 07:31PM

When in St. Maarten, I always purchase my jewelry from "Diamonds Jewelers", located on 74 Front St. Recently, I lost one of the earings of a 14k gold rainbow topaz complete set ( earings, pendant, 2 rings and bracelet ) that I bought from them back in 11/18/05. There is nothing comparable here in Puerto Rico, and I have been unable to contact them through their e-mail (diamonds@sintmaarten.net ) or their phone 011(599)4481. Have they gone out of business? Did they change their e-mail, phone ? If anybody or Kevin, who always took care of me with the utmost courtesy and friendliness knows anything, please let me know. Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: jewelry purchase
Posted by: SXMNorm (---.dsl.stlsmo.sbcglobal.net)
Date: October 18, 2010 10:24PM

Hard to believe when you walk down Front St, but several of the Jewelers closed up this year because of the economy. Sorry I don't know about yours.

Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: October 19, 2010 06:52AM

First of all you are missing some numbers in the phone number you listed.. at least 3... try 011.599.542.4481... But at the same time it seems that lately, at 74 Front street, there is a jewelry store called Ama Bella... 011.599.542.6935.
good luck with your search

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: shellyfeltz (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date: February 27, 2012 07:04PM

Have you had any luck reaching Kevin? I too am trying to reach him. I have emailed twice, with no response. I did get through on the phone today, but they were closed, and I was able to leave a msg. We were there Dec 2011 and he was open. We regret not making a purchase from him and are trying to now that we are back home.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |