The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Captain Oliver's...
Posted by: MarcG (---.si.cgocable.ca)
Date: February 22, 2010 02:51PM

Philipe, i have some friends, 3 couples, on their first trip to the island, and had dinner at Captain Oliver's last night, and were really impressed. She just sent me an e-mail saying they had an excellant dinner.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Captain Oliver's...
Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: February 22, 2010 07:49PM

Wow.. Marc, thank you to let me know! I am specially pleased to hear that since on sunday night I am usually not on "site", so it is good to know that things are still going well and that customers are being taken care of properly, the way they should, and that sunday is not automatically a night "off" for that reason.
Thanks again, and my regards to your friends,

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: MarcG (---.si.cgocable.ca)
Date: February 22, 2010 08:20PM

Were you there for part of the evening, because i mentionned your name, and she said you served them?? Or is there another Philippe? Here is what she e-mailed me.....

Excellent!!!!! Went to Captin Oliver’s last night – it was excellent – we had Philippe – he was excellent. We had a lot of fun.

Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: February 23, 2010 07:12AM

No, I wasn't there at all... I just hope my asistant "Laurent" is not making beleive he is me when I am not there...LOL That's interesting now....eye rolling smiley

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |