The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Club Orient nude SCUBA diving
Posted by: Enjoy (66.165.179.---)
Date: January 31, 2010 10:42AM

Anyone tried the nude SCUBA diving offered at Club Orient?
Did you like it?
Where do you do the actual diving?
Anyone planning to go?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Club Orient nude SCUBA diving
Posted by: BIGDENX (---.226.103.97.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: January 31, 2010 07:26PM

Hey!

I heard some folks got their extremities bitten while feeding those mullet.

Could be painful and difficult to explain to your HMO provider when you put a claim in when you get home....IMHO.

BIGDENX

Date: February 09, 2010 08:47AM

Well, I signed up but there is space for more nude divers.

If anyone would like to try I suggest contacting Club Orient and/or Octopus Diving.

And no, I do not worry about biting... smiling smiley

Posted by: SXMScubaman (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 09, 2010 08:09PM

Do you have to be nude or can I join in wearing my dive skin?

Date: February 10, 2010 06:48AM

General Naturist philosophy is, it is up to you. So I guess this would apply here too and no one would care if you decided to put on some clothing. Of course, be prepared to see normal naked people when you get to Club Orient property

Then on the other hand, you will have a wider selection of diving opportunities if you go with the ordinary dives from the shop site in Grand Case.

Happy diving!

Posted by: Bernard (69.158.204.---)
Date: June 26, 2010 04:49PM

Does Club Orient still offer scuba diving?

Posted by: Warren H. (---.columbus.res.rr.com)
Date: December 06, 2018 11:21PM

This claims, Thanks also to a said fan of ' ' GoBeach ' ' for that this i of his/hers said messages for ' ' GoBeach ' ' on it and DOING also so with it now here and being also so with it now here at its said title type of club on that said island in the Caribbean with it now here STILL recounts also that in this case also, this now here even cites also even being also " ' ' ' ' : ' ' ' ' " on St. Maarten ( overseas Dutch province on the same said island in the Caribbean where this also mayhap DID or mayhap DIDN'T used to spend guilders also as the base unit of currency )/St. Martin ( overseas French department on the same said island in the Caribbean where this also mayhap DID or mayhap DIDN'T used to spend francs also as the base unit of currency ) for him/herself for him/herself, for ANYONE whosoever accepts also that this even claims also, Thanks also to a said fan of ' ' GoBeach ' ' for that this i of his/hers said messages for ' ' GoBeach ' ' on it and DOING also and being also so with it now here at its said title type of club on that said island in the Caribbean with it now here STILL recounts also that in this case also, this now here even cites also even being also " ' ' ' ' : ' ' ' ' " on St. Maarten ( overseas Dutch province on the same said island in the Caribbean where this also mayhap DID or mayhap DIDN'T used to spend guilders also as the base unit of currency )/St. Martin ( overseas French department on the same said island in the Caribbean where this also mayhap DID or mayhap DIDN'T used to spend francs also as the base unit of currency ) him/herself for him/herself, for fans, for readers, for visitors, for others also and even for us, too....

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |