The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
New Restaurant soon in Maho?
Posted by: pasnyder (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: November 13, 2009 06:49AM

We ate at La Rosa II last night and I asked one of the men there if they've heard from Enzo lately. To my surprise, he said Enzo was opening up a restaurant soon in Maho across the street. If that's true, it's wonderful news. I just wish we could still be here to enjoy it.

Enzo fill us in!!!

Pauline

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Restaurant soon in Maho?
Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: November 13, 2009 08:54AM

yes, my dear, it's true. should be open in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to try it.

[barcann.livejournal.com]

Posted by: Norbert (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: November 13, 2009 09:39AM

Rumor has it that Enzo has been getting his espresso at Sopranos in the mornings smiling smiley

Seconding Barbara's comment...

Norbert

DineSXM - St. Maarten / St. Martin restaurant guide & online reservations.

Posted by: pasnyder (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: November 13, 2009 04:56PM

Bummer... we're here a few weeks too early. Best wishes Enzo!! We know you'll do well.

Pauline

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 14, 2009 07:22PM

Well, I as well, would like to welcome Enzo back to SXM and wish him all the best in his new enterprise. Rick and I will certainly visit his new restaurant during our stay which is happily in less than 2 weeks.

Vicki

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: enzo la rosa (200.7.43.---)
Date: November 19, 2009 12:06PM

All true! Including the espresso by my friends seb & Alex at Sopranos. Thank you for the wishes. I am very very happy to be back inn SXM

Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: November 19, 2009 02:37PM

just tell us now when the opening date is my friend!

[barcann.livejournal.com]

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 19, 2009 07:14PM

And so what is the new name and where will it be located Enzo? I will assume that it will be Italian cuisine. Finally, will you be open between 11/27 and 12/14 or will there be some time before the grand opening?

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: Kennys (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: November 19, 2009 08:15PM

Looking forward to dining there !Good luck. I recall the Chinese Restaurant in the past and it was awesome. I think it was called Yum Yum !

Posted by: CarolynandWalt (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 23, 2009 10:52PM

The sign was up last week - Granduca Restaurant by Enzo La Rosa and it is located above Paris Bistro. We too are looking forward to it.

Posted by: MICHEAL (---.96.168.122.airtelbroadband.in)
Date: November 24, 2009 02:19AM

This sounds like a homework assignment. Decide which type of food you wish to specialize in. Mexican? Italian? Chinese? Hometown diner
Discount code= 10OFF2 will give you 10% off.

Posted by: enzolarosa (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: November 26, 2009 07:24AM

Hey kenny the restaurant is exactly located where my Chinese restaurant was, Yum Yum Tree,but this time it will be Italian and it is called Granduca from the name of a restaurant I have owned, with a partner, in Taormina, sicily.
We are scheduled to open Thursday the 3rd of December. Thank you all for asking and for your support. should any of you come to try the restaurant, please, do tell me sincerely what you think, after 8 years away it is in the best of my interest to listen carefully to your comments and suggestions. sincerest regards

Posted by: SXMSharon (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: November 26, 2009 11:57AM

Hi Enzo,

All I want to know is will you have my favorite pasta fagioli? Mike & I cannot wait to try your new place & as you know you will get my honest opinion. grinning smiley

We wish you all the best & what number can I call to make a reservation for opening night?????

Warm regards,
Sharon

Posted by: Bobbie (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: November 27, 2009 06:20AM

SO HAPPY to have you back, Enzo! I sure hope you are going to include your Osso Buco on the menu, which we always felt was the BEST WE'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!!

Best regards, and see you in a few weeks,
Bobbie Arnel

Posted by: JANICE (192.87.39.---)
Date: December 02, 2009 05:32AM

I'M HAPPY TO HEAR THAT ENZO IS BACK ON THE ISLAND AND THAT HIS OPENING A NEW REST. BUT MY QUESTION IS. ENZO DO U STILL HAVE THAT GREAT CH EFF KOOK NAMED RUSSELL PHILIPS ?? BECAUSE I KNOW THAT HE WAS YR DAD FAVOURED CHEF KOOK. IF HE IS THERE I KNOW 4 SURE THAT YR REST WILL BE A SUCCESS....

SOON I WILL VISIT U GUYS... ALL THE BEST AND PAPA IS WATCHING DOWN ON YOU ENZO !!!!

JANICE..XOXO

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |