gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cake Hill
Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: September 02, 2009 07:13AM

Grumpy,
Your point was: why bring posts from ttol here?... well the answer is very simple! Simply because it is a different board with some people who do not post or participate to TTOL discussion! I do not post on TTOL and most of the time do not even read TTOL... and it was obvious that in this particular case, Melissa wanted to get Barbara's or my answer to the topic: "Barbara or Philippe.......where is Cake Hill?", and "please", I don't think Barbara or I can be put in the same "basket" as people who "post after post of people saying nothing except what their opinion is".... the last time I checked it was always good to have a second opinion, point proven in the "Cake (house) Hill" subject since two areas got almost the same name...
So please, and I do say "please" too, let people be free of posting and asking questions, no matter if it was asked and answer on another board (the answer there may not necessary be the good one) and don't dictate to them what to do or not to do on this forum, like it is done so frequently by some on other boards, or ask to become a moderator since it is their job to do so.
As long as the post/comment is constructive and friendly it is welcome here.
Now, since the answer as been given and there is nothing much to say about where cake hill is...

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |