The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Merci beaucoup Philippe and forum members
Posted by: jewelsnpa7 (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: June 14, 2009 10:25PM

Hello all!

Just home from our week on sxm and before I go further I must extend my sincerest thanks to Philippe who made my birthday dinner an even more enjoyable one- besides just having dinner at Capt. Olivers. It is so fun to put a face behind the typing.smoking smiley

I feel sad that I no longer really have a reason to keep up with the forum until I know for sure when we will be returning-well there is always friday's funny!smiling bouncing smiley

Thanks to all members of the forum who contributed to making our vacation a memorable and enjoyable one!

I think I will even add a little bit more in another post about certain things that I now have knowledge on, but I haven't even been home 24 hours since we had a 3 hr drive from airport and did not get home til wee hours this morning so am feeling the jetlag/end of vacation tiredness, so this is it for now. I have been waiting to thank Philippe again since thurs since I had no internet on the island so I needed to at least get this post in.smiling bouncing smiley

Au revoir for nowgrinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Merci beaucoup Philippe and forum members
Posted by: contessa (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: June 15, 2009 07:54AM

Wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and birthday. Phillipe is special!
Don't go away....the purpose of the forum is to become educated and have some fun. Sure we learn stuff but we also build a bond with one another. It's difficult to find another vacation destination that creates the bond that SXM does. Believe me, I read them all! So, if you don't come back we won't have the opportunity to become acquainted with you and help you thru your return depression......it will happen. winking smiley Then you'll think about returning to SXM once again and more fun begins! Plus, now you're familiar with SXM and perhaps helpful to other newbies.thumbs up

smileys with beer Contessa

Posted by: John (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 15, 2009 08:26AM

Couldn't have said it better! Welcome home Jewels and hope you stick around and maybe give us some pointers...lol

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: June 15, 2009 08:31AM

welcome home and I am so glad you enjoyed your trip

[barcann.livejournal.com]

Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: June 15, 2009 09:23PM

Juli,
You're Welcome!... Actually it was a pleasure and I felt very honored that you choose Capt O. to celebrate your birthday, and I am more than glad that you introduced yourself to me.
I sincerly hope that you enjoyed the rest of your week, and I also sincerly hope that you will still "pop up" into this forum in the future for the years to come, sharing your opinion and experience which may help other first time visitors... and who knows, even though we know that there are so many palces to visit, you may one day decide to come back here and explore a little further.
The matter of fact Thanks to you to have made the effort to put a face on the typing! winking smiley

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: jewelsnpa7 (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: June 15, 2009 10:50PM

Well thank you all very much!! I start classes in a week for a bachelor's in law so I will be quite busy, but will definitely pop in when the time allows me-I still have some things for the newbies to know about, and will get to them soon! still trying to catch up from being goneconfused smiley

"Type" at ya later allgrinning smiley

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |