The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

weather
Posted by: jewelsnpa7 (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 10:17AM

I wasn't going to do this but the suspense has been making me crazy....how has the weather been? Much rain? Are the forecasters you watch there any better than half of the weather reports out there?

When I went back to school I always said I should be going for meteorolgy cause where else can u have a job and be wrong 95% of the time and still keep your job?!

24 hours till airport-YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: weather
Posted by: GaKaye (---.rcmdva.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 10:24AM

Don't worry about the weather for a couple of reasons...first there's not a thing you can do about it, and second, it changes from one part of the island to another. There is usually rain at some point every day, but it's generally at night or in the early morning so it won't impact your beach time. If you do get one of those rainy days on the beach, just head to another beach and it will likely be clear there. If not, then that's a shopping day!

Enjoy your trip!!

Posted by: Elaine (200.7.59.---)
Date: June 05, 2009 11:55AM

It's been gorgeous weather here. A few quick rain showers, which we need. This sun is shining and it's about 81 or 82. Nice breeze today too.

Posted by: BobP (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 12:13PM

Thanks just what I needed to hear because its damp & raining again on L.I.

Posted by: jewelsnpa7 (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 03:58PM

Sorry bob-but i am having the same weather as you are and am so paranoid it's there also-SO SICK OF THE RAIN but i completely understand about island rains and also knw sxm needs it, so i don't mind some in the least. It just seems never ending here on the east cost.

Thanks again for the update and words of wisdom!!! exactly 24 hours from now i will be landing on sxm-how amazing!!!

Thanks all!!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |