The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Italian Grandfathers........
Posted by: contessa (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 07:36AM

Why Italian Grandfathers pass their handguns down through the family

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside. " Elio, I wanna you lissina me. I wanna you to take-a my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy Somma day you gonna be runna DA business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos "

"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man.

"Whatta you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'Time's Up'?"winking smiley

TGIF.....smileys with beer Contessa

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Italian Grandfathers........
Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 08:02AM

Good one!

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: jewelsnpa7 (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 10:07AM

LMAO- i have only been on the forum for a month and i already look fwd to fri. funnies smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: angelo (---.pools.spcsdns.net)
Date: June 08, 2009 01:07PM

Very funny. Why is it that people can perpetuate these vicious stereotypes about Italians and think it is OK? If a post contained offensive and derogatory comments about Blacks, Jews, and Asians, mocking their speech and reinforcing prejudices, would you all be laughing and finding it so humorous? The moderators are always reminding us that we should keep our comments "constructive and friendly", but I find your "joke" to be neither. It all goes back to whose ox is being gored. The fact that the moderators have not pulled this thread shows me that they are not only insensitive to the feelings of others, but hypocritical to the standards which they supposedly are trying to uphold.

Posted by: DanandPam (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: June 08, 2009 06:37PM

Oh la miseria!!!

Date: June 09, 2009 07:47AM

Angelo, being an Italian-American, I found humor in that joke, hence I passed it on. Considering the derogatory TV programs ie: Soprano's, this joke is harmless.

smileys with beer Contessa

BTW....are you sure you're Angelo? winking smiley

Posted by: enzolarosa (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: June 09, 2009 11:38AM

Angelo what is your problem? Che problema c'e'? It is a joke. I am Sicilian I can tell you a lot of Jokes about Sicilians, and I laugh about it. there are jokes about every race, gender, country and so on..

anyway do you know why most Sicilian men have moustaches?

Posted by: enzolarosa (200.7.43.---)
Date: June 09, 2009 01:35PM

.......because we want to look like our mothers

Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: June 09, 2009 06:36PM

May be moderators have a sense of humour too...beside everything else! eye rolling smileywinking smileygrinning smiley

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: angelo (---.pools.spcsdns.net)
Date: June 09, 2009 11:06PM

Or a double standard. A black kid goes to the fair and comes back with a turkey. His mammy asks, "Where you be gittin' that turkey? The kid replied "They be havin' a contest to see who has the longest thing and I won." His Momma said"I told you not to be pullin' out all yo' thing to win a turkey",and he said "I didn't pull it all out Momma, just enough to win the turkey."

Posted by: Augie (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 09, 2009 11:23PM

My two sons were ROFL. Thanks. Angelo!

Augie;

I am an agnostic dyslexic who questions if there really is a dog.

Date: June 10, 2009 07:01AM

ROFLMAO!!!... So you too can have a sense of humour, I guess... Excellent and thanks for the laugh, Angelo...
Augie, also I like your "signature"..LOL

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: enzolarosa (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: June 10, 2009 07:52AM

Good one Angelo

Date: June 11, 2009 07:45AM

I really didn't see the humor in that, Angelo. And I'm an Italian-American. That joke was comparing apples to rhubarb, IMHO. But, if that's your humor, that's ok. It's your humor.smileys with beer

>grinning smiley< Contessa

Date: June 11, 2009 09:51AM

all right, I think this one is done, everybody made its point and I don't wnat i degenerate into an argument.
Thanks all...

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |