The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Re: Trip Report BIGDENX, May 17-24, 2009
Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 07:04AM

YEs Georgia, you are absolutely correct so don't worry Annie, the dinner party will be before you leave. Where are you staying this trip? You can send me a PM if you'd like.

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: jewelsnpa7 (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 10:13AM

How much fun is that party gonna be-i hope someone will post some pics! I love this forum and know that anyone who is not an obvious tourist i will be wondering if they are on this forum-hopefully i will get to meet phillipe-we are def. dining there, just hope it won't be on his nite off!

Posted by: John (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 03:23PM

I promise that I will post some photos as long as everyone smiles for the camera...lol

Which reminds me that we are still waiting for Denis to post his photos.... hmmmm

or did I miss that thread?

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: pat (---.dsl.wlfrct.sbcglobal.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 05:00PM

Hey, Ladies,

I have a thought here regarding both Denis' pictures and his trip report. Inadvertantly, we've pretty much usurped it at this point and taken it to a whole other place.

Perhaps in fairness to him (and evereyone else?) we should either start a new thread of our own if we have further discussion or else, just take it private altogether.

Denis is a good guy and I know he doesn't mind but it might be better that way, do you think?

Respectfully,

pat
smiling smileysmiling smiley

Posted by: annie (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 05:34PM

Pat...I think you are absolutely correct. We have highjacked his thread.

Annie

Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: June 05, 2009 05:53PM

when the cat is away, the mice will play smiling bouncing smiley

[barcann.livejournal.com]

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: June 05, 2009 06:13PM

LOL....when the time grows nearer, I will definitely post a reminder! And I think that we will do it on Monday,November 30th if that's all right with everyone. That's all I will now say on this subject...grinning smiley I promise...eye rolling smiley

[www.vrbo.com]

Posted by: BIGDENX (---.55.8.67.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: June 05, 2009 11:13PM

Hey!

I'm easy!

I really don't know which pics y'all would like...did some for FB and will have some on pBase as well...WAY behind with that stuff as I'm actually working on some houses...paint, cleaning, elect, plumbing etc. Just about back to normal there with Michele's family reunion next weekend.

Continue the gab...NO PROBLEM !

Denis

Posted by: John (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 06, 2009 06:51AM

We'll take anything that you have photographed of your trip... smiling smiley You're an excellent photographer so it won't matter what you show us. We'll wait till the dust settles (literally)....lol

[www.vrbo.com]

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |