Say it isnt so

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Captain Olivers ripped on TTOL
Posted by: DanandPam (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: May 20, 2009 07:38AM

It isn't so!!

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: May 20, 2009 07:54AM

Such a shame, yet people are drawn to this behavior like flies to honey.

Everyone has their own expectations of what is considered good food or good service but whenever anyone posts anything good or negative about any place or any person on that website, it's likened to a pack of wild hyenas coming in for the kill...lol I have more important things to do with my life than spending time clicking on a few of the SXM websites that are so blatantly biased or even truly dishonest.

So other than going to a website such as theirs, on occasion, just to see a freak show, I do not even bother. Even as a kid, I never liked the circus.

I like this site and the people who moderate it. Truly honest and respected.

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2009 07:55AM by John.

Posted by: ANON (---.muf122.nycm.n54ny05r18.dsl.att.net)
Date: May 20, 2009 09:20AM

wHATS really surprising is someone took the time to post this here in the first place. Kind of childish or plain and simple just meant to cause trouble. Anyone who pays any attention to both boards knows who moderates them and who follows them. People are intitled to there opinions and those who read it know that the place being slammed by some also gets kudos from others. Opinions. Just opinions. But to emphasize this from one board to another proves its exactly what it is - garbage and it stinks.

Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: May 20, 2009 09:22AM

I don't understand the purpose of this thread.
so I think I will close it.
nuff said.

[barcann.livejournal.com]

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |