The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

AIA
Posted by: tropicalgirl (---.ontera.net)
Date: December 22, 2008 09:06PM

HI, could someone please inform what AIA stands for, I see it often when reading info about ST.Maarten, for example: AIA massage therapist, AIA valley?? Just can't figure it out- lol- thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AIA
Posted by: BIGDENX (---.135.33.65.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: December 22, 2008 10:20PM

Hey!

So you got me goin' and have come to a dead halt ! Obviously it's nothing to do with our famous Florida beach highway.

Can't figure it out, but it might have something to do with internet ratings, like a tag to get more hits or better placement?

NORBERT will be sure to know...he knows everything about IT !

Denis

Re: AIA
Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: December 23, 2008 07:51AM

AIA Valley : AIA is the ISO country code for Anguilla, The Valley is Anguilla's Capital... So when you see AIA hotel directory, it means it is the hotel list of Anguilla... you'll find it often on sxm webpages, because of the proximity of the two islands...
AIA Massage is I believe only the name of the company founded by Tricia, it has maybe some personal meaning, but I don't think it is anything like "Apologies In Advance", "Aluminum Interlocked Armor" or "Aestheticians International Association" ...LOLsmoking smiley

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |