- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 10 of 11
Re: Philippe/Barbara
Posted by: OtherHalf (12.16.111.---)
Date: June 04, 2008 07:47AM

I have to agree about the name of the parties, It's one reason I would go if there was one to attend. The resumptious nature of some of the members really made we laugh. Spiga's had just opened and one person at another table said, "We learned of this place at TTOL". Man, the puzzled look on the owner's face told it all. To assume everyone know what TTOL means it really very lame.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: double-D (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: June 04, 2008 08:11AM

Philippe,

They say over there that you are not banned from the site...are you or are you not?

Dan

Posted by: Tabba Khady (---.60-57.caribserve.net)
Date: June 04, 2008 08:52AM

DoubleD,
Yes I am... they cancelled my "tabba Khady" membership so I cannot login. If you do a search about "member" you will see that all my former posts are unregistered. I left on my own, that's right, but they revoked my membership! That says it all, their message is loud and clear : "you choose to move on gobeach, then stay away, and don't come back"... That's what I called being "banned". I didn't had the idea of going back anyway, but I had on my profile a lot of contacts of old friends (members) with whom we were exchanging PM on regular basis but never shared (unfortunatly) personal email address. So my profile is gone, as my contacts are.
What was on my bio, someone asked... : on my bio, when I left I wrote:"Since I am not posting on TTOL anymore for personal reasons, but still read it once in the while, I will not accept anymore PM on this board. For the ones who wish to get in touch with me, they can visit and PM me on gobeach.com".
I guess it is prohibited to mention "gobeach" there and it was (in their eyes..) a clear violation of term of use of policy...
That's allright, they proved my point once again and I am fine with that. Don't worry, I am not. At the end of the day, I am the one living on sxm, they are just visiting once in a while here to enjoy our little paradise, that's normal there are some frustrations going one smoking smiley

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: double-D (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: June 04, 2008 09:13AM

Merci....I guess they are on damage control(as I think a lot of people are going)

But look on the bright side...they still have the furry seal pup guy/gal

Posted by: carolv (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 04, 2008 10:23AM

It is really weird but I started out looking at this baord long before I ever heard of TTOL-since I dont go on every day did not realize you two wwere gone til I read a post today asking for Philippe and then came here. Barbara did you ever find out any more information regarding Portofino's owner Tom???

Posted by: carolv (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 04, 2008 10:40AM

oops hit post before I was done-just wanted to say I too was getting very annoyed at being "censored" when not agreeing with the "other board" to the point where my post is being "edited" leaving out important sentences and only leaving in what the Hills and Bob felt was appropriate-thrilled you guys are back here. I always was posted as Anon there because could never remember my passwords from a couple of years ago

Posted by: contessa (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: June 05, 2008 07:51AM

The only thing I don't like are Phillipe's 'bugs'!!angry smiley YUCK!! They give me the creeps!

smileys with beer Contessa

Date: June 05, 2008 08:24AM

All right... I am taking them back in the cage! It was to keep some other bugs away !...grinning smileysmoking smiley

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: browning (---.nb.aliant.net)
Date: June 05, 2008 08:30AM

hahaha where do you get those bugs anyways? I don't mind butterflies hot smiley

Date: June 05, 2008 02:56PM

THANK YOU!! >grinning smiley< I feel better, already!!

Posted by: GaKaye (---.rcmdva.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 05, 2008 03:17PM

Hey Contessa...did you know if you hit the escape key the bugs sit still? I use that trick to stop all the moving smileys..they drive me nuts! Still glad Philippe got rid of his tho, they were pretty icky winking smiley

Date: June 05, 2008 03:29PM

Well just learned something today about the esc button!...

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: seamusoisin (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date: June 05, 2008 03:29PM

Hit the escape key and then get the swatter. No smileys were hurt in making this message.

I had the right to remain silent...but I didn't.

[burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com]

Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: June 05, 2008 06:13PM

Date: June 05, 2008 06:16PM

Hey, I tried it and it worked!! But, as you know, I love those smileys!!smiling bouncing smiley

Pages: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 10 of 11

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |