The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Divi Little Bay Beach Resort
Posted by: crabbbw (---.kc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 24, 2007 08:22PM

Does anyone know anything about Divi Little Bay Beach Resort? My parents gave us a week at their time share for our honeymoon in June. We were wondering if anyone has stayed there or if we should stay somewhere else. Any feedback or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Divi Little Bay Beach Resort
Posted by: dallasrover (---.ps.net)
Date: October 25, 2007 01:16PM

My wife a I stayed at Divi our first trip to the island. It was nice...the people were very friendly and helpful. They have a bar and restaurant on site. They also have a coffee shop and small market. Rent a car to visit other beaches but they also have a nice quiet beach on little Bay. Close to Phillipsburg with shopping, etc. Probably can't beat it for free......have fun.

Posted by: Herky (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 30, 2007 01:57PM

Divi little bay has has 24 hour securiry, 3 swimming pools, 2 restaurants, 3 bars, very nice beach, good snorkeling at the coral reef right in front of the sports center on the beach which rents jet skis, all snorkeling equipment etc. There is a jewelry store on site, small athletic center, massage center,small grocery center, and a small place where you can get croissants, coffee and drinks in the A.M. Enjoy

Posted by: J (12.16.111.---)
Date: October 31, 2007 09:37PM

Enjoy,

Too Bad They Are Ripping Off All The Timeshare Owners. Twice The Maintenance Fee For Them To Renovate The Entire Resort. What Did They Do With The Maintenace Fees Up To This Point?

Posted by: brian (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 18, 2008 08:14PM

Just got back from a week @ Divi. The resort was very nice and clean. All rooms have a great view. The house keeping was not so great, and the restaurant was not the best, but we drove to Grand Case. I would stay there again, but love Coco Beach... inly 6 miles away! B

Posted by: Shelley (---.maine.res.rr.com)
Date: February 18, 2008 09:10AM

Does anybody know were Unit 306 is? My husband and I have stayed at the Divi before but I am not sure were this unit is. We have rented it from a 3rd party.

Thanks

Posted by: Karin (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 18, 2008 11:57PM

Unit 306 is in building A or B on the little bay side on the 2nd floor (Divi Math). These are the buildings that are right after the water sports center and before the rock pool if that helps..

Posted by: LennynRose (---.wi.res.rr.com)
Date: February 19, 2008 12:04AM

crabbbw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> My parents gave us a week at their
> time share for our honeymoon in June.
>
> Thanks!

Congratulations on your Honeymoon. Make sure that you take a lot of pictures of the island so you can look back 30 years from now.

Enjoy

Lenny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2008 12:07AM by LennynRose.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |