The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

First Visit
Posted by: dallasrover (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date: October 15, 2006 12:50AM

My wife and I just returned from our first visit to St. Maarten, and I have to tell you it is the absolute best place we have ever been. We stayed at Divi Little Bay, they were nothing but attentive, helpful and friendly. We rented a car, which is a must, and drove all over the island. We visited several beaches, but somehow ended up at Orient almost every afternoon. Had lunch at a Rib place in Grand Case that was awsome, dinner a couple of times at The Greenhouse. Anywhere we went it seemed there was great food. Several great bars, Buccaneer among them. The only, and I do mean only issue was that we discovered it is probably not best to be the last people on Cupecoy in the afternoon, but it is really just a matter of common sense and being aware of your surroundings as you would have to do anywhere you go. While this is the first time I have posted here, I learned alot about the island from others on here, before we went. For you that are fortunate enough to live there, you really do live in a paradise. And for those of you that are making your first trip, you are in for the time of your life. We will be back in Aug '07.
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: First Visit
Posted by: pasnyder (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 15, 2006 10:21AM

How was the construction going at Cupecoy?

Pauline

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |