The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Ordering Ma Doudou rum?
Posted by: GaKaye (---.rcmdva.fios.verizon.net)
Date: October 25, 2009 07:00PM

You can't. You can only get it in St. Martin/St. Maarten.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Robin (---.dsl.sgnwmi.sbcglobal.net)
Date: November 01, 2009 07:52PM

Is there anyone who has the recipe for MA Doudou Rum We just finished the Guavaberry. Oh my god is it good . Does anyone know if we can order it into the states

Posted by: Alex (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 14, 2009 03:00PM

I have 50 bottles of Ma Doudou rum for sale. Shoot me an email and I'll hook you up for 59.99 a piece.

Be Free,
Alex

Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: November 14, 2009 05:19PM

60 bucks for $10 bottle? ... WOW! that's capital gain! LOL... or is that contreband....ummm smoking smileyeye rolling smiley

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Pattyp (---.tmodns.net)
Date: January 31, 2010 08:20PM

WE visited the Ma Doudou cottage twice in the last two weeks while in St. Martin. Had a long and lovely talk with the young girl working there. We asked if they could ship some to the states for us and she told us they couldn't ship because of many difficulties with shipping to U.S. She did say they hoped to be able to ship to U.S. in the future.
If you want the original Ma Doudou and not what they call a "copy", you are probably going to have to get it at the cottage or one of the stores they distribute to on the island.
Also, the stores do not carry near the number of varities you will find if you go to the cottage in Cul de Sac, some twenty flavors vs the five or six you might find in store or at market.
I agree with others, best to take along another suitcase. If you buy at the home cottage you can get in the painted plastic litre bottles which won't weigh as much as the glass and are safer for transport. You'll also be able to get their hot sauce, vanilla extract, and other items not found in the stores. Good Luck!

Posted by: Jake (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: May 01, 2010 10:30PM

Next time your in st. martin talk to a any shop in st. p. they will send it to ya.
i foud a cigar shop that sends me a bottle when ever i call. they list it as suntan oil with ups.

Posted by: Lora (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: July 16, 2010 07:07PM

Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As I was reading this entire thread it was a
> roller coaster ride. Still no Ma DouDou.
>
> I have a solution that will be great for many. I
> actually got turned onto Ma DouDou's Rum while in
> St. Kitts. If I hadn't had Ma DouDou rum, I would
> have thought that Brinley's Gold Flavored Rums
> were the best thing EVER. Having had Ma DouDou, I
> would say that Brinley's is an excellent
> substitute...since there are importers that bring
> it into the US. It is also cheaper and stronger
> at 35%/70 Proof. The flavor is fantastic and they
> offer these flavors...Vanilla, Coffee, Mango,
> Lime...maybe Coconut. The Lime and Coconut are
> new so I can't vouch for them...but the Mango,
> Vanilla and Coffee are out of this world!
>
> Here is a link that has some places to buy it
> online:
>
> www.brinleygoldrum.com/buyonline/
>
> My favorite is the Vanilla...not quite Ma Dou Dou
> but likely a lot more sanitary and much better
> quality of product.
>
> Bottoms Up

Posted by: Kimbere (---.lightspeed.livnmi.sbcglobal.net)
Date: August 04, 2010 08:48AM

This thread has my mouth watering. smileys with beer We are making our first trip to SXM on the 21 of this month. I am definitely going to attempt to find the factory. How many flavors of rum are there? The banana vanilla sounds delicious!! What do you drink it with?

Posted by: GaKaye (---.rcmdva.fios.verizon.net)
Date: August 04, 2010 09:01AM

There are more flavors of rum than you can even imagine. The best way to enjoy it is neat. It's normally served in a shotglass, but sip, don't shoot!

Posted by: Elaine (190.102.6.---)
Date: August 04, 2010 10:12AM

I like mine over ice. Sipped nice and slow to savor the flavor. When I don't have Tortuga Vanilla, I love the Ma DouDou Passion fruit. I have heard of some crazy folks who pour it over ice cream. Can you imagine?

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

Posted by: Kimbere (---.lightspeed.livnmi.sbcglobal.net)
Date: August 04, 2010 01:11PM

Oh Elaine...it's always 5:00 somewhere! LOL!

Posted by: Jenn (---.mobile.mymmode.com)
Date: November 21, 2010 10:14PM

Hello friends!! Any idea if there's a way to ship to Canada??

Posted by: Fabienne (---.51.78.208.dyn-ip.domaccess.com)
Date: January 27, 2011 03:18PM

Hi everybody,
I make MA DOUDOU in St Martin, Sorry, but it's really difficult to send our Rum in US We try to find a solution, and I really hope we'll find soon!!!!!!!
in a few days you we'll find website of MA DOUDOU and for today you have my e-mail
rhummadoudou@gmail.com

Posted by: Ma Doudou (---.caribserve.net)
Date: April 13, 2011 04:58PM

Hello,
We apologize for the inconvenience; however this site is currently under construction in order to better serve you in the future.
Stay tuned for Jun 2011!!
All orders will be processed online with our virtual shopping cart! Order all of your favourite Ma Doudou products and keep yourself updated with our new products!
Need to place an order now?
Contact us at rhummadoudou@gmail.com or by telephone at 0590-87-30-43.
Don’t forget...
Check out our new website at www.rhummadoudou.com and discover our entire collection of flavoured rum and locally made products!
Ma Doudou: Quality taste you can count on!
For all other inquiries and questions please do not hesitate to contact us! We pride ourselves in great customer satisfaction and service!

Sincerly,
The Ma Doudou Team

Bonjour,
Nous vous remercions de l’intérêt que vous portez à nos produits.
Le site internet Ma Doudou est actuellement en cours de réalisation dans le but de fournir à l’ensemble de nos clients une information complète et un service de qualité.
Une fois le site terminé, il vous sera alors possible d’effectuer tous vos achats en ligne grâce au panier virtuel que nous mettrons à votre disposition à partir du mois de Juillet 2011.
En attendant, vous pouvez passer commande par mail à l’adresse suivante rhummadoudou@gmail.com ou par téléphone 0590-87-30-43
Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée.
C’est avec plaisir que nous vous invitons à visiter les différentes rubriques de notre nouveau site www.rhummadoudou.com afin d’y découvrir l’ensemble des produits Ma Doudou et les dernières nouveautés.
Nous restons à votre disposition pour toute information complémentaire, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter !!
L’équipe de Ma Doudou

Re: Ordering Guavaberry run
Posted by: Melanie (---.col.wideopenwest.com)
Date: June 05, 2011 01:15PM

I'm trying to find out how to order Guavaberry from St Maarten. I'm blocked from that part of the ordering site and wanted to know if anyone had any info.

Pages: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |