- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: too many bad reviews
Posted by: Az Guy (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date: July 04, 2007 01:22PM

Kinda cool to see that old post from Dicky.
Brings back the memories. ;-|

~~ Once you've slept on an island, you'll never be the same ~~
2008 St Maarten Pics

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 05, 2007 06:00PM

Az Guy, Was this post by Dicky, the "expert" from the Horny Toad area? If so, YIKES...I'd forgotten all about him...Ed 9-10 also. The ranting, raving, name-calling, etc. was interesting most of the time. Yep...the memories. Cheers, spike

Posted by: Ed (nine510) (---.bstnma.east.verizon.net)
Date: July 07, 2007 03:29AM

Hi, Spike. Haven't even read this board in some time, Vegas!, you know.

Yes, I've neglected my deep rooted island instincts and really should get back to the Caribbean, again.

What happened to Neil Rooney? (PM me, if necessary) Pat? Kim?

Is my old pal AllenB still around? Wonder what his position is on immigration. (lol)

Bobcat must be a moderator somewhere by now, no?

Ed

Posted by: annie (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: July 07, 2007 08:22AM

Welcome back, Ed!

Annie

Posted by: Ed (nine510) (---.bstnma.east.verizon.net)
Date: July 07, 2007 10:14AM

annie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome back, Ed!
>
> Annie

Okay!, let's take this board and pump it uuuuup!

Ed

Posted by: Eddie (---.bna.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 07, 2007 03:20PM

First time to post, must be why I got a hard math question. LOL
We just got home from SXM. First trip there in 10 years. Found nothing unexpected to complain about. Yeah, the traffic is still a bit hairy and you better get into Island time or the laid back attitudes of the locals will drive you crazy, but that is the Carribbean. Appreciated the new airport we had not seen and our stay @ Esmeralda Resort on Orient Beach was all it was hyped to be. I should list all my "good reviews" such as how the airport went smoothly, car rental went smoothly, cell phone rental went smoothly, drive to hotel went;well let's just say it went, hotel c/i went smoothly, weather went fantastic, dining went fantastic, beaches went fantastic with slight exception @ happy bay, hotel c/o went smooth and flight home went smooth until we set foot back on US ground. Then American Airlines started ruining the whole trip but that's an AA problem and not to be discussed here except that I am greatly concerned for the economic welfare of all the Carib destinations that so heavily depend on air travelers for their economic well being because our airlines are in such shambles that I don't know if I will continue to risk being delayed 2 days or more by airlines simply because they don't have equipment or flight crews available to live up to their end of the deal. Right now I don't feel that travel destinations depending on air travelers have a very good "partner" in US airlines. If I owned a hotel dependent on air travel for customers I would be greatly worried about the future of having my guest arrive much less return due to the lack of efforts by airlines to complete flights on time. Sorry I digressed there but it is dissappointing to have a fantastic island vacation overshadowed by your flights, both coming and going.

Posted by: Michael (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 20, 2007 12:41AM

It's the people that make the experience, n'est ce pas? Butterfly farm lady, Sylvie the painter, Sandra, Judith & Laurant the bartenders - that make this a true paradise. Let the perfection seekers go explore. Secrets are uch better shared with the beautiful people!

Posted by: roadrunner (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 21, 2007 12:56PM

eddie

what happened at happy bay?

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |