The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: jewelry
Posted by: Lynn from Napa, CA (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: July 15, 2008 02:37PM

I have been buying from Splash for at least 15 years! Peter treats me like a relative and the other guys are like my family, too. Greg has been there for years and is also very knowledgeable. Whenever I go back to visit, they always remember me, my name and have open arms for me. Sometimes we even go to dinner together! They have the best prices on jewelry, liquor and cigarettes. If I have ever had a problem they stand behind their product. Since I go often, I always take my past purchases with me if they need repairs. No questions, no fees. I highly recommend them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: johnt (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 16, 2008 11:34AM

Lynn do you realize how old this original post is? look at the date

Posted by: Exc4i1bur (---.necco.net)
Date: September 16, 2008 12:42AM

Hello, I am trying to find out if the store MAYAA in Marigot has a website?

Posted by: Mango Lou (66.151.224.---)
Date: September 23, 2008 08:56PM

Good choice !!!!
Not sure they have a web site, but they can be reached thru the manager/owner his name is Gary Jeffani, web address is : mayaa@cigargary.com
Tel. (from U.S.) 011-590-590-271854
Located in Marigot (across from taxi stand) at #6 Rue de la Liberte
Great customer service !!! Everything guaranteed

Posted by: RockGoddess (---.washdc.east.verizon.net)
Date: September 25, 2008 12:18PM

Yes, this does appear to be an old thread... but perhaps still some valid points and thoughts shared on jewelers?

In the past I always dealt with Grand Jewelers in P-Burg.

I was wondering if any of the jewelers will buy back a diamond? The thing being, I had my engagement ring upgraded 12 years ago to a larger stone, and am now divorced. I have no need for this big diamond, and want to get rid of it.

Posted by: carolv (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: September 25, 2008 03:20PM

If you bought the ring in Phillisburg (and maybe have the receipt) most jewelers will give you credit for what you paid

Posted by: RockGoddess (---.res.east.verizon.net)
Date: September 25, 2008 04:31PM

Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you bought the ring in Phillisburg (and maybe
> have the receipt) most jewelers will give you
> credit for what you paid

Oh goodness...12 years is a long time to keep a receipt! lol.. and it was appraised in the States for much more than I paid. And I would certainly hope the value of diamonds has gone UP, unlike the American dollar!

Guess I can just bring it with me in October and perhaps Ash (at Grand Jewelers) can advise me.

Posted by: Sheryl riggs (---.dsl.toldoh.sbcglobal.net)
Date: February 12, 2009 01:39PM

I was in St. Mar teen last July with my cousin Grace George and aunt Bettina Chapman and bought several pieces of beautiful jewelry. One was a Blacks Diamond ring.
The Black Diamond design comes in earrings, necklace, bracelet. I would like to purchase these peaces before I return next summer. Can I get the prices and maybe a picture? We dealt with the gentlemen at both stores; downtown and the new store at the Pelican Resort. Third store had not opened yet. I hope everyone is well and happy. Everyone was wonderful to me. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Sheryl

Re: fresh salt water pearl bracelethot smiley
Posted by: Betty Schofield (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: March 27, 2009 06:26PM

I bought a bracelet from Mike Punjabi 2 weeks ago in St Maarten. I haven't worn it until to day and I put it on and the clasp broke off of the bracelet. Can I have this replaced or fixed. Thank you, Betty Schofield

Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: March 27, 2009 06:27PM

I am sure if you contact the store they will fix it for you.

[barcann.livejournal.com]

Posted by: Clem (200.7.62.---)
Date: March 28, 2009 07:19AM

What is it with all these jewelry requiring repairs? Diamonds falling out. Maybe you should try a different jeweler. Maybe I shouldn't say this, but I have been buying here ( DK Gems) for years and never have I had to have anything repaired, replaced or anything. Lucky I guess. Before I would go back several times to the same jeweler for the same repairs, I would move on to a different jeweler. Just my thoughts on this subject. Clem

Posted by: Suzan (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: August 20, 2009 08:37PM

Does anyone know the email address of Mayaa's jewelry store on the waterfront in Marigot. My husband and I just returned from there, bought a ring and one of the stones fell out. I want to contact them for a replacement and I can't find the card with their contact info.

Thanx.

Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: August 20, 2009 09:11PM

If you scroll up on this page, Mango Loue posted an email address and phone number last year. I don't know if it is still the same but you can try it.

[barcann.livejournal.com]

Posted by: Suzan (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: August 21, 2009 04:40PM

I am still looking for an email address for Mayaa's on the waterfront- I did try the address listed above and it came back undeliverable.

Posted by: Linda (---.socal.res.rr.com)
Date: August 25, 2009 04:51PM

Just got back from a trip to St Martin. I don't know their e-mail yet have the address & phone # to Mayaa's
6, Rue De La Liberte, Marigot, St. Martin 97150
PH 590/590271854
Fax 590-570667
Toll Free 18665302041

The above info is taken a bag my purchases were put in.

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |