The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Splash
Posted by: Susan Ogren (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: May 09, 2007 11:39AM

I am trying to reach the store at the Royal Palm Beach. Does anyone know their e-mail address or web site? I've lost one of the studs I purchased and would like to replace it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: jewelry
Posted by: WWII (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: May 09, 2007 11:11PM

Re: Splash
Posted by: Elaine Clarke (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date: July 29, 2007 08:45PM

Could someone please provide me with Slash's "apparently" new email address - we bout some beautiful pieces a couple of years ago and need to get in touch for a couple of other pieces we had discussed purchasing.

Would appreciate any help, I've lost their card, I think one fellow is Greg but I cannot remember the others names. Perhaps their phone number has changed as well because we are having no luch contacting them.

With thanx

Posted by: WWII (---.att-inc.com)
Date: July 31, 2007 11:10PM

I have recently used splash@sintmaarten.net and have greceived replies, but not immediately. I mainly deal with "Gary" and "Ray". They don't seem to check their e-mail daily. We just purchased a really nice wedding band to match the engagement ring purchased earlier.

Posted by: Carolyn (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: August 07, 2007 08:47PM

The only Jewelry Store for me is Jewels by Love in Marigot and NOW JUST OPENED AT THE BEGINNING OF FRONT STREET. I think the address is 3 Front Street. I have been doing business with them for years.

Posted by: Ray (---.sintmaarten.net)
Date: September 12, 2007 09:39AM

HELLO THIS OUR EMAIL ADDRESS : splash@caribserve.net

Posted by: sunshinegirl (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: September 20, 2007 08:29PM

I used splash for many many years - they were always reputable, gave me excellent prices and I never had any problems with their jewelry. I happened to find another jewler there and have been using them for 8 years now. He's under a new name and on the French side - Its Mayaa's in Marigot along the waterfront. Try them next time - they are excellent- they also sell liquor, cigars, watches and the like.

Posted by: tony donadio (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 01, 2007 06:48PM

Splash jewlers and the guys name is peter is one of the sales man 120 front street philipsburg tel (5995) 22256 this info is 5 years old but should still be right

Posted by: carolyn (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: December 04, 2007 01:30PM

Just returned from St. Maarten. I was on the French side of the island and just wanted to let you know that I was in Jewels by Love made a pruchase, and the merchandise is priced in American dollars and not Euros as you would think. I was very happy to see this as not all the stores on the French side are in dollars.

Re: jewelry buying in St Maarten
Posted by: Gary (---.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net)
Date: December 07, 2007 08:55PM

J BEST JEWELER is NOT a company that I would recommend. I bought my wife's wedding ring from them and when they sized it they did such a poor job they chipped a large ruby. They tried to pass it off to us, hoping we would not notice, however I saw it through their magnifying glass and not only was it chipped it was also sized very poorly without any care to see that both sides matched! When I pointed that out to them they then replaced it with a ruby that was the wrong color and did not match, this also took a lot longer than they said it would! With us only being there on holiday, we did not have the time to wait while it was being repaired again as the work took three times longer than they said it would! They said they would send us a new one and took photos of the ring and assured us they would make it right! They never did make it right or send us a new ring, so to this day almost a year later it still has not been replaced. There are a lot of Honest Jewelry places in St Maarten, So my advice would be NOT to Shop at J Best Jeweler's.

Posted by: Polly (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: December 11, 2007 02:51PM

We have been going to Splash Jewelers for several years. They have always treated us well and always remember who we are from year to year. We deal with Ray who is located at the Royal Palm Resort. If something is not right - they will take care of the situation.

Posted by: Carolyn (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: December 16, 2007 05:34PM

Jewels by Love is the only store to purchase any item (Large or small), ON THE FRENCH SIDE AND THE DUTCH SIDE. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE FROM THE EURO OR THE DOLLARS. The staff is honest and they are knowledgeable about jewelry and watches. Love or Milan have been taking care of our jewelry needs for many years. I have never been dissapointed with any item we have puchased or the repairs from wear.

Posted by: Wendy (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: February 17, 2008 06:02PM

Does anyone know of Primero Fine Jewelry? Are they reputable?

Posted by: lola (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: February 18, 2008 07:09PM

does anyone buy from JN jewelers in maho? just curios for feedback on them

Re: jewelry in Maho
Posted by: Alexandre (---.w80-8.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date: March 18, 2008 11:49PM

I have purchased an engagement ring from JN Jewelers in Maho. Great service, open late at night. Ask for Anil, the manager.
I beleive he owns know 3 stores in Maho on the same sidewalk.

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |