The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Seaman's Club
Posted by: Clark (---.154.201.11.Dial1.Boston1.Level3.net)
Date: June 04, 2008 06:44PM

The Seaman's Club?? I thought it was the Semens's Club----good grief I really do need to get my cataracts fixed-- I can't read anymore-----anyway- I wouldn't go there --the women (and I don't care where they come from) would not be likely to be turned on to a blind old man groping his way into their lobby saying "where the chicks at"??? chbpod

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BIGDENX (---.53.8.67.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: June 04, 2008 07:34PM

Hey!

Even though the wine list is extensive I could not afford that place........
and that's because there's no such thing as a "quickie" when you're over 65 !!

>grinning smiley<

BIGDEN

Posted by: Clark (---.154.207.85.Dial1.Boston1.Level3.net)
Date: June 04, 2008 08:41PM

Hey Bigdenx--- a "quickie" ???? what the hell is that---- the only quickie I know of at my age--- is trying to get the bathroom--- at night before I pee my pants-----and that requires 15 minutes--- sit up on the side of the bed-- see if you have any circulation in your legs before you stand up--- try to stand up--if successful -- try to negotiate the "terrain"--- avoid tripping over the dog---and maybe-- just maybe-- you can make it--- chbpod

Posted by: seamusoisin (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date: June 05, 2008 06:36AM

Clark, Bigdenx one word catheter and you sleep all night.winking smiley

I had the right to remain silent...but I didn't.

[burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com]

Posted by: double-D (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: June 05, 2008 07:40AM

The gift that keeps on giving!!!

Posted by: nick (---.sub-75-249-118.myvzw.com)
Date: July 27, 2008 05:25PM

anyone know a good hotel close to seamans bar, or good hotel closest to there, ? thanks nick

Posted by: Rastaman (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: July 27, 2008 09:20PM

Everyplace on de island is near the Semen's club. It is on the corner of Syphilis Street and STD Avenue. Turn right at Aids Blvd, and you are there.

Posted by: MichaelD (---.dhcp-dynamic.ns.aliant.net)
Date: July 28, 2008 08:15AM

ROFLMAO>grinning smiley<

Posted by: bb (67.98.222.---)
Date: August 15, 2008 10:14AM

It should be noted the girls all practice safe lemonade. Your chances are better for catching an std by picking up a tourist on the beach rather than visiting seamans. Remember, most of these girls come to St. Martin for 3 months with the intent of making as much money as possible and then going home. They also get checked by a physician weekly. They do not want an std either. Also, for guys that go to St. Martin alone, it can be a very pleasant diversion. If you have the $$ you can take a girl out for an afternoon or all night fun. Some of the girls are very personable, highly intelligent and are quite fun to be around. They can be the perfect lunch, dinner or beach companion.

Posted by: horace (---.msn.com)
Date: August 16, 2008 10:17AM

i agree. i have frequented the seamans club many times over the years as well as the chateau and have had many wonderful experiences. the girls are wonderful companions and because they are all there for 3 months to make alot of money for the poor families at home, they are very nice and especially so when they return to your resort for dinner or a day at the beach along with the usual lemonade. it is not a sleazy unkept hole and girls are all tested weekly and take all the necessary precautions.i dont know about the other places on the island as i believe there are about six more,however i have heard that they are an "extension" of the seamans club and owned by the same persons.

Posted by: sxmmmartini (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: August 18, 2008 05:22PM

The life of a dancer?

[sxmprivateeye.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2008 08:24AM by sxmmmartini.

Posted by: piassin (204.11.158.---)
Date: October 04, 2008 09:42AM

Good Day,

I have been to Seamans and Loved it, the women (Cloumbian) just know how to take care of you.
My question is I usually stay at the Sonesta Resort and needed to know if I can have one of your girls come to the hotel for the night,(dinner,all inclusive on my end) is this acceptable, or against your policy?
Thanks,
Bill

If so I would need a contact # or email addy for contact information, a price for the service would be nice

Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: October 04, 2008 10:32AM

this web site is not for information on the solicitation of girls.
I am therefore closing this thread.
I think we are done here.

[barcann.livejournal.com]

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |