- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

6 cruise ships today...19000 people
Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: December 23, 2009 09:37AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 6 cruise ships today...19000 people
Posted by: LBI2SXM (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: December 23, 2009 11:51AM

Oh my goodness!!

Posted by: Zebulon (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: December 23, 2009 02:24PM

Thats alot of black socks and sandels.......grinning smiley

Posted by: Magenta (---.hsi4.kabel-badenwuerttemberg.de)
Date: December 29, 2009 07:57PM

Hello at the forum -readers and -writers...

I`m new here and reading sometimes in this forum.

In September I was for a few days in sxm and it was very quitly because low season (i think, you know this, cause your home ist there... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out ).

The stuff from the hotel means that in this week doesn`t come a cruiseship, but one day i notice in the evening lights from a big ship wich across the ocean.

So I visited Phillipsburg on next day and i was happy to see the ship..(and of course, the town..)

Now i read... 6 ships.... a lot of people....and a lot of taxi-driver who called: "...back to the ship.. hot smiley ....back to the ship.."

i think, ohhhh, what a little madness for the people who live there on the Island.. (there must be no parking places and so on..) but i think also,it is very good for you and for the tourismus on your Island..?

maybe it is a little horrible to see the 12000 people (at the same time and Place together, i mean) in a town like Philipsburg and you happy they go back to the ship.. ;-)

Last week a saw here in Germany a flyer from the new biggest cruiseship of the world and that it will bee drive to st. martin: i think on this 1(!) ship are ca. 6000 people...who mabey visit you the next time.

maybe you can write here, if it arrive your very friendly Island spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Greetings from Germany

sorry for my grammatical.... i try to make it better in the next time... eye popping smiley

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |