The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Capt. Mike...missing...any news?
Posted by: BIGDENX (---.135.33.65.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: October 22, 2008 12:22PM

Hey!

According to the DH, Capt. Mike Huttenlocker, a familiar face and good acquaintance may have had a mishap this morning.

This photo is 2 years old and he may have purchased a new chopper.

Hoping for some good news....

Denis

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2008 12:31PM by BIGDENX.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Capt. Mike...missing...any news?
Posted by: Barbara1 (Moderator)
Date: October 22, 2008 01:06PM

There is news all over this morning of the helicopter crash in Saba. All I know is that Inspector Marsden, a well known SXM Police officer was on board, and is dead.
I have not heard anything yet as to who the pilot might have been.
I do not believe there were any survivors.
I am waiting for a cal back from one of my media sources.

[barcann.livejournal.com]

Date: October 22, 2008 01:11PM

the search has been called off and both are confirmed dead I believe.
This article below does say it was captain Mike

[www.sxmislandtime.com]

terrible news!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2008 01:13PM by Barbara1.

Posted by: John (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 22, 2008 04:08PM

So very very sad to hear this.

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: matthew huttenlocker (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: October 23, 2008 02:27PM

- DAD-
I don,t know what to say I only wished I could of spent more than those two days with you and marc I Love and will miss you alot DaD I am going to stay strong as I know thats what you would of wanted Ill see you again some day POP. I hope your reading this from heaven thanks for giving me life me and all your grandsons appreciate you I learned more from you than anyone in the hole world words cant describe it POP I LOVE YOU POP AND ME AND YOUR GRANDKIDS WILL PRAY FOR YOU EVERYNIGHT Love Matthew

Posted by: John (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 23, 2008 03:43PM

Dear Matthew...I know this is a very hard thing to bear but in my belief, your Dad is actually standing right beside you now. He watched you type your note to him and so he already knows what you were wanting to say. Try to talk to him and he'll hear you...you just can't hear him. But in some ways the people who have passed on will send a message to us in one way or another so keep your eyes out for that special message... maybe it will be a special feather, or maybe a penny on the ground, but most of all, as long as you know that your Dad loves you, that love will continue forever.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Sincerely
Vicki

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: Tabba Khady (Moderator)
Date: October 23, 2008 06:06PM

Vicki, I want to take this opportunity to tell you I'll never forget how much you helped me last year with the exact same advice. You are so right about that, and after many signs since (special messages as you call them), I know that I have an Angel watching for me...

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 23, 2008 06:10PM

No..thank you Philippe...for believing in what I said. For every person that believes, I think that it just brings the 2 worlds closer together somehow.

And Matthew, sometimes even asking for a specific sign can prove it to you. It may not come in the same form as you would think but it does come. Such as asking to see a white bird...you may not see a white bird flying but you may, all of a sudden, see a white bird on a stranger's T-shirt, or a white bird on the TV. You just have to keep you eyes and mind wide open and just believe.

Regards,
Vicki

[www.vrbo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2008 06:19PM by John.

Date: October 23, 2008 08:21PM

Matthew, thank you for posting here. I cannot imagine what you are going through.
Don't regret only spending 2 days with your dad. Treasure the memories of those 2 days and know that he treasured them also and that he is watching out for you.

Date: October 23, 2008 08:57PM

Matthew,

Be strong and know your Dad loved you and your brothers very much.

The few times we spoke together of our sons his face would light up in a smile.

He was a good man and a dedicated and brave aviator; his many friends and acquaintances will also surely miss him a great deal.

Denis

Posted by: kr (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: October 23, 2008 11:22PM

Matthew--

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. He will always be very close by and you will think of him at the most unexpected times. I will always carry a special place in my heart for all of you. Hang in there and live without regrets, your dad loved all of you boys and will remain in your hearts. Take care of your family and share all of the good times you had...football, trips to visit family in Colorado, swimming, Mexico, that crazy colored bronco, the lake, spaghetti sundays...so many. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Kiesha

Posted by: Joe Huttenlocker (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 23, 2008 11:58PM

My dear nephews, my love and prayers are with all of you at this time. Your dad was a good man and tried to do an honorable thing to help someone in great need. Know that his love for each of you will not end. Every day you will see glimpses of him in yourselves and in the things he tried to impart to you. I will miss him very very much. Know that I am here for you and when the time is right we will gather together as a family and remember together those things that meant most to us as Mike shared in each of our lives. As a the pastor of the family know my prayers are with you and i want to speak to each of you soon. Though miles right now might separate us, our love as a family binds us together in this time. God Bless you boys, my heart to yours....uncle Joe

Posted by: anne (---.w90-63.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date: October 24, 2008 11:46AM

matthiew
je vais te repondre en francais car je ne sais pas ecrire coorrectement en anglais
je comprends ta douleur et la partage, ton pere et moi etions lies mais ce n est pas le probleme, essayons d espere qu un miracle se produise et qu ils nous revienne... et si ce n est pas le cas je sais qu il nous voit et nous entends lui crier notre amour et combien il nous manque. mais ils nous reste tous les souvenirs car c est un gentleman dote d un coeur enorme qu on ne pas oublie comme ça.
Il m a raconte qu il avait passe des jours fabuleux en retrouvant ses enfants.
vous etiez sa fierte et avec vous c'est un peu de lui qui reste..
je vous envoi tous la force qui me reste pour essayer d apaiser cette souffrance horrible car je ne peux pas faire plus .
a bientot
anne

Date: October 24, 2008 12:32PM

A rough translation for MATTHEW from the French posting by ANN

Matthew,

" I am going to reply to you in French, I can't write properly in English.

I understand and share your sorrow. Your father and me are adventurers, but that

is not a problem. Use hope that a miracle will find him and that you will be

reunited. If this is not the case then I know that he will see and hear your

crys of love. It is true that we have the memories of a gentleman with a big

heart and we must not forget that. You must not forget he was very proud of

you. He told me he spent wonderful days bonding with his children. You are his

pride and a little of him is within you, With all the power within me I would

like to stop this sorrow but I can do no more. ANN "

Posted by: Jennifer Kovacich (---.hsd1.co.comcast.net)
Date: October 24, 2008 12:57PM

BIGDENX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi Matt. It's been a long time since I've seen you or your brothers. I used to babysit you guys when you lived in Pueblo. I'm Kathi & Tim's god-daughter....Jenn. Anyway, I just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your brothers. If you need anything at all we are all here for you in Colorado. I know Tim & Kathi would do anyhting for you boys don't be afraid to pick up the phone and call any of us anytime. Be strong, I know that's what your Dad would've wanted. I'll never forget how he could light up the room with his smile!
Jenn

> Hey!
>
> According to the DH, Capt. Mike Huttenlocker, a
> familiar face and good acquaintance may have had a
> mishap this morning.
>
> This photo is 2 years old and he may have
> purchased a new chopper.
>
> Hoping for some good news....
>
>
> [img.photobucket.com]
> ESept92006-1.jpg
>
>
>
> Denis

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Go to: •Message ListSearchLog In
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |