The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Timeshare Rental/Sale
Posted by: scotch (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 06, 2008 02:45PM

Looking to rent or sell SXM Timeshares at Towers Mullet Bay...Wks 10-11-12...Any suggestions on how to proceed besides initial posting here.Any recommendations on a good Timeshare Rental/Sale sites would be appreciated.Thanks!

JV

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Timeshare Rental/Sale
Posted by: MichaelD (---.eastlink.ca)
Date: November 06, 2008 03:43PM

Try Ray [sintmaartenrentalweeks.com]

Hope his helps

Michael

Re: Timeshare Rental/Sale
Posted by: pat (---.dsl.wlfrct.sbcglobal.net)
Date: November 06, 2008 08:44PM

J.V.,

Did you list it on the owner's site - www.towerstimeshare.com ? That would be my first stop and since you have some pretty good weeks you might be able to work a deal there. It seems that present owners are often looking for more time and if memory serves me, you're talking regatta time frame so the odds might be in your favor.

And as Michael has suggested, Ray's site is very good and it's free to list there.

You might also try RedWeek.com or TUG and as a last resort, there's always Crown Realty resales but they seem to list high and nothing seems to move there judging by the huge inventory of Towers weeks on the site.

Resale prices are pretty bad if you're a seller so I hope you aren't disappointed. I recently purchased a primo one bedroom unit week 48 for a number too embarassing to post but if you're interested or if knowing what current resale prices might be to help you in your decision to sell or not, please feel free to send me a private message here on this board.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Respectfully,

pat
smiling smileysmiling smiley

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |