The Friendly Island Forum
- St.Maarten/St.Martin -

gobeach.com/sxm

| hotels | villas | specials | maps | restaurants | more... |

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
To let you dream for the week end
Posted by: Tabba Khady (---.54-82.caribserve.net)
Date: June 13, 2008 09:21AM

Just to let you dream where you would like to be for the week end... yet another image of "peace".

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To let you dream for the week end
Posted by: John (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 13, 2008 09:38AM

Oh my...how utterly beautiful. Where was this shot taken and is that someone's home or is it a resort? Lucky person if this is someone's home.

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: Tabba Khady (---.54-82.caribserve.net)
Date: June 13, 2008 09:53AM

That's a resort... Actually the first picture I posted about "peace" with the boat surounded by turquoise water was taken from that opened gazeebo (sp). You will know where it is soon since I am preparing a blog about testing my new camera. I am sure some people will reconise where it is anyway, but I let the suspense go a little bit further...

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: John (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 13, 2008 10:01AM

Okeedokee...thanks again for the beautiful, beautiful (can't say it enough) photos.

[www.vrbo.com]

Life is not a child's game of follow the Leader. Instead, life is more about finding one's own purpose in life....your life's plan, and then making a positive difference on earth.

Posted by: BIGDENX (---.53.8.67.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: June 13, 2008 11:32AM

Hey Philippe!

Another great shot! Keep them coming!

Off today to the Quebec International Airshow. Quebec is celebrating their 400th. Anniversary.

Will get a chance to practice my limited Franglais.

That beach will look better by Tuesday after the crowds.

BIGDEN

Posted by: Tabba Khady (---.48.78.208.dyn-ip.domaccess.com)
Date: June 13, 2008 07:14PM

Ok then... here is another one, taken the same day, but different location!

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: sxmmmartini (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: June 13, 2008 07:24PM

Philippe...I promise I will not right click and steal your beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing~~~winking smiley

Posted by: Tabba Khady (---.48.78.208.dyn-ip.domaccess.com)
Date: June 13, 2008 07:47PM

You can Wendy!winking smiley I do it sometime eye rolling smiley and store the "stolen" pics on my computer so I can look at them as many time I want. Some are just so amazing... All right I just confessed!...
That's like that, that I ended up with a folder full of old sxm pic that I don't recall where I found them, and I was asking last time to my good Friend B. if she thought I could post them on my blog without looking like a "thief", because I am pretty sure some people may reconnise their shots...(some may be hers...>grinning smiley<)
Some of them are just so amazing and beautiful! I beleive I should have first to inform my readers that they are not mine, but may be "yours" but that they are so interesting I couldn't help myself confused smiley... The matter of fact I may have stolen some of yours too and not remembering now that they are yours eye rolling smileysad smiley LOL...
But if you want to right click on mine, feel free to do so, sincerly I don't mind cool smiley

Kind Regards,
Philippe

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: sxmmmartini (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: June 13, 2008 08:00PM

A promise is a promise but you are kind to let others copy them. It takes time, a good camera and work to bring them for others to enjoy... I hurt a friend using some of her pics recently and learned my lesson. Thanks again~~~

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: June 13, 2008 08:59PM

And this is how I interpret your beautiful photo in my mind....

Oh... to be in that boat...drifting a little ways out... with a small fishing pole in one hand and the other behind my head acting like a pillow, cushioning it from the dry warm wood, as I lay flat with my eyes gazing up towards the gentle white clouds. Imagining each one a different figure and praying that not one fish bite, that I would be so rudely interrupted on such a fine day in paradise.

winking smiley

[www.vrbo.com]

Posted by: leenms (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: June 14, 2008 09:55PM

Hi, I have climbed those stairs! As a matter of fact I believe I spent my 40th birthday having dinner in that building on the cliff. Am I allowed to guess?

Posted by: pasnyder (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: June 15, 2008 07:47AM

It's somewhere along the Hudson river, right????? yuk yuk....... OK, I give up... where is it?

Pauline

Posted by: Kathy (---.dhcp.wa.charter.com)
Date: June 15, 2008 09:22PM

Was this lovely picture taken at Baie Rouge???

Posted by: leenms (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: June 15, 2008 10:42PM

OK. Here is my guess although I know I am correct so I hope I am not spoiling the fun. Its the beach entrance to the Anguillan resort Maulliohauna (spelled incorrectly I'm sure). The round building is the restaurant. It is truly a very peaceful place. I spent a week there in 2000 and loved every second of it. We have only been able to get back to Anguilla for daytrips or one night stays since. This is Mead's Bay and although Shoal gets all the good publicitly since there is more to offer for day trippers, I have found Mead's Bay to be just as beautiful.

Posted by: John (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: June 16, 2008 08:52AM

Thanks leenms for identifying the photo location as I was going crazy trying to think of places on SXM!

[www.vrbo.com]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
My comment is constructive and friendly. 

To keep this a 'friendly' place: by participating
on this forum you grant us the right to remove
messages which in our opinion are inappropriate
or offensive without notice.
No ads please.

Spice up your posts with Phorum Code!

Did you know that if you login first that you can edit your own message
after you have posted it? Convenient for fixing those pesky spelling
mistakes. Another nice feature is that you can have replies to your
message send to you by e-mail. Also, as a 'trusted' user you don't have
to solve the math-problem. No login name? You can register here.

Brought to you by the Caribbean Hurricane Network and GoBeach Vacations

GoBeach Vacations || www.gobeach.com
Your source for the best Caribbean vacation you've ever had!

| Caribbean Hurricane Network | Beaches | Restaurant Reviews | Island Map | Activities | Island History | Vacation Villas | Hotels\Guesthouses\Condos | Other Destinations | E-mail Us |