email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Gustavia, St.Barths - 3 bedroom villa
Villa Maison Vialenc is a recently rebuilt old Swedish house, with respect to its original architecture and design. Named from the Doctor Louis Vialenc who lived there in between 1940 and 1960.
Perfect town location for this historical 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa for rental in St Barths, right at the entrance of Gustavia, across the street from the ferry terminal.
Beautiful view on the harbour where the yachts are anchored, just a short stroll from grocery store, restaurants, duty free shops, library, pharmacy...
The 3 bedrooms and the office open onto the central great room with living and dining areas, and the kitchen at the back.
Nice and spacious wrapped around covered terrace and garden.
This property can be rented together with Apartment Strangatan (2 bedrooms) located next door.
- Location: Gustavia
- View: Harbour and Ocean View
- Pool: No
- Bedroom 1 – Master: Harbour view, king size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, desk, WIFI.
Bedroom 2: Garden view, double bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, desk, WIFI. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are sharing the same bathroom with shower, 2 wash basins, hair dryer, towels and beach towels, La Ligne de St Barth welcome products. Separate toilets.
Bedroom 3: Double bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, desk, WIFI. Separate bathroom with shower, 2 wash basins, hair dryer, towels and beach towels, La Ligne de St Barth welcome products. Separate toilets.
- Spacious great room with harbour view featuring a living area with a flat screen television with Direct TV and French channels with Orange Satellite service, DVD player, telephone, WIFI, CD player; and a dining area with a large rectangular wood table for 6-8 guests, ceiling fans.
The spacious wrapped around covered terrace with a panoramic view on the harbour, features a living area and a dining area with a teak table for 8 guests, ceiling fans, sun screens. Perfect spot for sunset cocktails and dining. Lounge chairs available and lovely very private garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, induction stove, fridge and freezer, ice maker, dish washer, coffee machine, microwave, toaster, blender, ceiling fan. Service for 10-12 guests. Charcoal BBQ outside.
- Air conditioned office room with desk, telephone and fax machine, ceiling fan.
- Air conditioned bedrooms, CD player, Child friendly, DVD player, Fax, French Satellite or TNT channels, Safe, Sunset view, Telephone, US Satellite, WIFI
- Car parking for 1 cars Children are welcome, no pets
Bigger pictures can be found on another page.
- Nearest Beach: Shell Beach
- Gustavia: in town
- Airport: 5 min.
- Restaurants: less than 1 min. walk
- Grocery: 2 min. walk
- Shell Beach: 3 min.
Weekly rates (excl. 15% government tax and service): 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 5,950 December 15 - April 14: $ 8,820 Christmas (2 week min.): $10,790 Low Season rental rates include a Category A rental car with Avis, for any stay of 7 nights or more. A 10% service charge will be added to all rates. All villa prices are subject to an additional 5% Accommodation Tax. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice. 14 nights for Christmas / New Year's Eve Christmas rate applies for the St Barth Bucket week and for Les Voiles de St Barth week.
Bigger pictures can be found on another page