St.Jean, St.Barths - 1 bedroom studio
TURQUOISE is a beautiful air-conditioned and sea view spacious studio, decorated in a beach house style, using the finest materials and pastel shades (sand beige and light turquoise), located just a few steps from St Jean beach, restaurants and shops. It features a living / dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen.
In walking distance to everything, very calm and peaceful, TURQUOISE is perfect for a couple willing to come for a great, relaxing vacation at a very affordable price !
- Location: Saint Jean
- View: Ocean
- Pool: No Pool
- Kitchen / Living Room / Bedroom:
- Beautiful ocean view great room, air conditioned, featuring a bedroom area furnished with a queen size bed, a living area with sofa and flat screen television with Orange channels (French channels), Ipod dock, telephone, WIFI, a dining area by the kitchen with a table for 4, a kitchen space equipped with induction hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, regular coffee machine, toaster, hood.
Washing machine and dryer are available for guests’ use.
- Rain shower and regular shower head, wash basin, hair dryer, towels and beach towels, welcome products “Ligne de St Barth”. Separate toilets.
- Child friendly, French Satellite or TNT channels, Fully air conditioned, Ipod dock, Non-smoking, Pet friendly, Safe, Telephone, WIFI
- No private parking space for car, children are welcome, small pets are accepted
- St.Jean Beach: 3 minutes walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min.
- To Nearest Restaurant: 1 min. walk
- Distance to Airport: 5 min. drive
- Gustavia: 10 min.
Weekly rates (excl. 15% government tax and service): 1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 1,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,000 Christmas (2 week min.): $ 3,500 A 10% service charge will be added to all rates. All villa prices are subject to an additional 5% Accommodation Tax. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice. The weekly rental rates of this property include housekeeping service twice a week.