Pointe Pirouette, St.Maarten - 5 bedroom villa
"The Reef" is a beautiful 5 bedroom contemporary villa, superbly positioned on the Simpson Bay Lagoon on the Dutch side of the island of St. Martin/St. Maarten. The villa has its own private boat dock, an amazing lounging terrace with very private exterior living areas and a beautiful waterfront, infinity edge, salt-water pool.
Built on 3 levels, the villa's immaculate interior spaces include a ground floor, well-equipped and welcoming kitchen, a spacious dining area with a long table easily able to seat 10/12 people and an impressive home cinema with seating for 8.
The 2nd floor houses 3 large bedroom suites with king size beds and en-suite baths and on the top floor resides the master suite with king size bed, walk-in closet and adjoining bathroom. There is also a large covered terrace with outside living area and an open-sky terrace with lounge chairs and a 5 seat jacuzzi. The fifth bedroom is located in a separate studio apartment with its own private entrance, en-suite bath and a private terrace.
Added amenities include a fitness room with high-end equipment, a spa room with massage table and shower facilities and a games room equipped with table tennis and foosball. Water sports equipment including a kayak, wake-board and water skis are also available.
The villa is just a short 5 minute drive to the Maho Reef area, offering restaurants, shopping, casinos and the best night life on the island.
- Location: Pointe Pirouette, St.Maarten
- View: Water views over Simpson Bay Lagoon / Sunset
- Pool: 24'x50' (7m x 15m), salt water pool + hot tub
- The bedroom features king size bed, airco, satellite tv and bathroom. The bathrooms features shower, hairdryer, 110V, A/C. Four bedrooms have interior access, one exterior. Total bathrooms: 5½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, expresso machine, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, satellite tv, dvd, iPod dock, phone
- Internet, safe, bbq (gas), gated, 110V, outdoor speakers
- Children ok, private boat dock, home theater with seatin for 8+2 pers., fire pit, wine cellar (for use by clients with advance arrangement), water sports equipment. Spa with steam room, fitness room, games room
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 5 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min. drive
- To Airport: 7 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 8,000 December 15 - April 14: $12,000 Christmas/New Year's: $18,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]