email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Speranza, this three bedroom contemporary villa is located on a hillside facing the Simpson Bay lagoon, and the Dutch side of St. Maarten, with captivating views both day and night.
Relish in lush green mountains, and the bright blue waters of the lagoon by day and the shadowed mountain peaks and bright city lights by night. Designed with this view in mind, you can enjoy it from every room in the villa.
Spend your days poolside on the outside terrace that extends the width of the villa featuring an oversized pool, and lounge chairs for six. No need to go inside to eat, connected to the terrace is a covered area for outside dining enclosed by flowing white drapes, and lit by harmoniously colored glass lights. From the terrace, step into the main living space that features an open-concept design with high ceilings, coastal home décor and a seamless transition from kitchen, dining and living area. Marble countertops and a breakfast bar await you in the full-equipped kitchen.
A total of six guests can easily stay in this villa’s three bedrooms that all have direct access from the pool terrace, and each suite boasts its own view, with its own distinct, ocean inspired furnishings. Two of the three bedrooms have king-sized beds, and the third bedroom has two twin beds. All suites have TV, air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms.
The villa has access to a private boat dock and is located within minutes of the beautiful Terres Basses beaches.
- Location: Terres Basses
- View: Simpson Bay Lagoon and Caribbean
- Pool: 36ft/11m x 16.5ft/5m x 8ft/2.5m
- Two bedrooms feature a king size bed, the third two tins. All have bathroom, satellite tv, phone and screens. The master has a fan as wll. All have interior access. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V and A/C
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, fan, oven, stove, icemaker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, fan, satellite tv, phone, screens
- Internet, safe, gas bbq, gated, 110V, generator
- No smoking, children ok, pets allowed. Access to lagoon via boat dock
- Housekeeper, caretaker, gardener, pool person. Housekeeper and caretaker live on site
- To Beach: 5 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min. drive
- To Airport: 15 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,900 (2007: $4,400) December 15 - April 14: $ 5,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 8,500 *Free* Car covers the base rate of a Hyundai i10 or equal. Gas, insurance, and upgrades not included. Good for travel before Dec 15, 2019.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as green number 28
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]