email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Porto Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom condo
Nautilus is a beautiful and very spacious top floor apartment located in the Mediterranean - style Porto Cupecoy village in St. Maarten.
With 3 waterfront terraces, this 3 bedroom residence has incredible views over the water of Simpson Bay lagoon and the mega yacht slips of Porto Cupecoy’s marina.
Nautilus has a bright and airy living room opening to a large outside living terrace complete with pergola. A second bay front terrace also leads off the living room .There is a spacious dining area seating 8/10 comfortably adjacent to a European-style kitchen with stainless-steel appliances. Both areas open to a comfortable family room with large screened TV with its own private breakfast terrace with water views.
The master bedroom has large windows overlooking the bay and en-suite marble bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower and double vanity sinks.
Bedroom 2 opens to the breakfast terrace and has an en-suite bathroom with tub, rain shower and double vanity sinks. Bedroom 3 also has its own private marble bathroom and all of the bedrooms have large walk-in closets.
The apartment offers plenty of privacy but is very conveniently located in Porto Cupecoy village with stores & restaurants nearby, a large pool, gym, tennis courts and private parking. There is also a gourmet grocery store and the village is just a short walk from beautiful Cupecoy beach.
- Location: Porto Cupecoy
- View: Marina, Simpson Bay Lagoon and Ocean / Sunset
- Pool: shared communal pool
- One bedroom has a king size bed, the other two queen. All have airco, fan and bathroom. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V and airco. The master also has a bath. Total bathrooms: 3½
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, fan, satellite tv, iPod dock, phone
- High-speed internet, 3 safes, gated, 110V
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 2 min. walk
- To Nearest Restaurant: 2 min. walk
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,200 $ 3,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,300 $ 5,600 Christmas/New Year's: $ 7,000 $ 7,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Larger pictures can be found on another page