email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 6 bedroom villa
Villa La Josephine is a memorable place to immerse yourself in a visit to St. Martin. Located in the private residential community of Terres Basses, its views over gorgeous Baie Longue Beach and the sea beyond will leave you stunned. It is surrounded by tropical gardens which will set the stage for a serene experience.
The classic Caribbean-style villa has been designed so each of the buildings offers its own sense of privacy while still being connected by terraces. The center of the villa is the large, infinity-edge pool that wraps around the formation of the home.
The covered terrace features a comfortable dining area, plenty of sunbathing chairs, a barbecue area, and lovely lounging seated area. The large living room will entertain with its soft furniture and TV and music system. Just around the corner is the gourmet kitchen. There is a secondary seating area for intimate meals when the group is smaller.
La Josephine has six bedrooms and is capable of accommodating 14 guests. There are 5 king-sized beds and two full-size beds. One of the bedrooms located in its own cottage offers a leisurely kitchen and intimate living room for those needing a little more privacy from the rest of their group.
This villa is perfect for a group getaway or a family gathering and is located close to the action of Cupecoy and Maho beyond.
- Location: Terres Basses
- View: Caribbean and Baie Longue / Sunset
- Pool: Yes, 33'x20'x7.5', 10x6x2.30m
- Bedroom 1: Exterior acces, connecting doors with BR2, king size bed, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, 110/220V, ceiling fan, ac, safe
Bedroom 2: Exterior acces, connecting doors with BR1, king size bed, ensuite bathroom, 110/220V, ceiling fan, ac
Bedroom 3: Exterior acces, king size bed, ensuite bathroom, 110/220V, ceiling fan, ac
Bedroom 4: Interior/exterior acces, king size bed, ensuite bathroom, 110/220V, ceiling fan, ac
Bedroom 5: Exterior acces, 2 full size beds, ensuite bathroom, 110/220V, TV, ceiling fan, ac
Bedroom 6: Exterior acces, king size bed, ensuite bathroom, 110/220V, ceiling fan, ac, safe
Total bathrooms: 7, with hairdryer and toiletries
- Blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, nespresso, kettle, juicer, dishwasher, fire extinguisher, fridge (2), oven,=
- Living Room:
- TV, Fire TV, American channels, sound system, ceiling fan, a/c
- WiFi internet, wheelchair accessible, outdoor speakers, parking for 4 cars, pool chairs/loungers, umbrellas, flotation devices, outdoor dining, gas BBQ
- Child friendly, pet-friendly, gated, ocean view, smoke detector, washer/dryer (not accessible for clients), iron, iron board
View a floorplan (pdf file)
- Included Services:
- Housekeeper, Gardener, Pool person, Concierge service, Maintenance service
- To Beach: 2 min. drive/8 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Bakery: 5 minute drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min. drive
- To Airport: 8 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax and service): 5 bedr. 6 bedr. April 15 - December 16: $ 7,000 $ 8,400 January 8 - April 14: $10,500 $12,600 Christmas/New Year's: $21,000 $21,000 Low Season, 2024: $ 7,700 $ 9,240 The Villa can sleep 14 people, with 2 more people in the room with two beds at additional cost. Best for children only. Rates are based on double occupancy per bedroom. They are quoted in US Dollars, per week and subject to a 10% tax and service. They are subject to change without notice. Each reservation is subject to a refundable Damage Deposit. Minimum stay during low season : 4 nights Minimum stay during high season : 4 nights Minimum stay around Christmas / New year's eve : 7 nights
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as brown number 25
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]