Terres Basses, St.Martin - 3+3 bedroom villa
Breathtaking water views from this beautiful 6 bedroom villa perched high on the coastline of Terres Basses overlooking Simpson Bay Lagoon.
Grand View comprises 2 villas: the main villa built on 3 levels has 3 bedrooms and bathrooms, one per floor including the master suite with its own lounge area. The colorful and generous interior spaces show a creative fusion of the contemporary and the traditional and include a spacious open-plan living and kitchen area with an unbroken view over Simpson Bay lagoon to the ocean beyond.
The second villa, all on one level, houses the 3 remaining bedrooms and adjoining baths and has a jacuzzi on the deck overlooking the view.
Grand View offers one of the most beautiful views of the island and is the perfect location for families with older children or for couples traveling together.
- Location: Terres Basses
- View: Simpson Bay Lagoon and Ocean / Sunrise
- Pool: Yes + jacuzzi
- All six bedrooms have king size bed, airco, satellite tv and bathroom. One has a fan as well. Bedroom 1+2, 5+6 have exterior access, the third and fourth interior. The 6 bathrooms feature shower and hairdryer. Bedrooms located on different levels offer great privacy.
- Fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, espresso machine, oven, stove, icemaker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron
- Living Room:
- Fan, satellite tv, dvd, iPod dock, phone
- WiFi internet, safe, gas bbq, gated, 220V
- No smoking
- Housekeeper, caretaker (lives on site), gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 5 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min. drive
- To Airport: 15 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. 6 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 4,200 $ 4,900 $ 5,700 $ 6,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 6,300 $ 7,200 $ 7,800 $ 8,500 Christmas/New Year's: $18,000 $18,000 $18,000 $18,000 Book a 5 night stay or more and get a free Kia Picanto for the duration of your stay. Please note that upgrades, taxes, fees, insurance and gas are at the guest's expense.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as light blue number 8
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
More pictures from an older photoshoot can be found on another page.