Terres Basses, St.Martin - 5 bedroom villa
Amandara’s elegant gate opens to a long drive meandering past tropical plantings and decorative grasses. Arriving in the spacious courtyard, the minimalist façade and dramatic entrance dazzles with its stylish mix of exotic materials that continue into the interiors; soft cream travertine, dark woods and glass are used to perfection. Through solid glass doors, the stunning view greets you. Inside, panoramic vistas spans the great room like a master painting. The turquoise mosaic lined infinity pool creates a seamless visual transition from the interiors out to the sapphire sea, green mountains, Baie Rouge Beach and onto Marigot, Pic Paradis and the edge of Grand Case. It is a perfect place to watch the ever changing tropical sky.
The spacious terrace, with covered and open spaces, extends the length of the villa. It is filled with private spots and gathering areas for lounging, sunning and dining. Indonesian river pebbles are creatively used to define spaces. Beautiful teak pergolas balance the terrace. For a quite escape, a Thai pavilion is in the lower garden.
The interiors take full advantage of the view and outdoors. The great room is open and airy with a unique beamed ceiling, more like art than architecture. It is a stylish space with sleek cotemporary lines blended with exotic touches; teak and rattan furniture are adorn with neutral fabrics and interesting art and décor. The interior layout makes this villa perfect for multi-generational families. The expansive great room seamless blends the lounging and dining areas with a beautiful modern kitchen in elegant woods, upscale appliances and a view.
Four bedrooms, two masters and two smaller rooms, are all under one roof, each with a brilliant view and serene décor in white with gentle pops of color. The en-suite bathrooms exude a beautiful spa style attitude. The two masters have fabulous outdoor showers and tubes open to the sky. The fifth bedroom is a huge apartment on the lower level with an interior and exterior entrance plus kitchenette and large private terrace.
The villa has a large games room on the lower level with foosball and pool table and a bar that has views in to the swimming pool. The property also has a volleyball and bocce court.
You are secluded, yet close to amenities. The fabulous restaurants and food purveyors in Baie Nettle are a few minutes’ drive. You are 8 minutes to the French capital of Marigot, with its shops, restaurants, markets and galleries and 10 minutes to the airport. Grand Case and Philipsburg are 30 minutes away.
Can be rented a as 3-4 or 5 bedroom villa - Chef services are only included when the villa is booked to its full capacity (5 Bedrooms) - Cost of the food and drinks are additional.
- Location: Terres Basses, St.Martin
- View: Ocean, Baie Rouge, Anguilla, Marigot Bay / Sunrise
- Pool: 16'x40' (5m x 13m), 8.5' deep (2.6m), heated
- All bedrooms offer interior access - One very spacious bedroom including a living/kitchen area, is located on the lower level, accessible through the inside of the villa or from the outside. The master bedroom as well as two other bedrooms feature a king size bed - The fourth bedroom features a queen bed and the fifth bedroom features a queen bed. Master bathroom features a tub/shower and an outside shower - A second bathroom is also featuring a tub/shower, when the other bathrooms feature a shower - The "Man Cave" is also featuring a bathroom with shower.
- Living Room:
- Very modern open plan kitchen/Living area - Air conditioned Media room with a 70" plasma TV - A "Man Cave" games room with a 70" plasma TV, Bar, Foosball and a Table Tennis is located on the lower level .
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Home Theatre, Internet Access, Ipod Device, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110/220, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- This property is equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap ! Volleyball and bocce court, Music library of vinyl records, Bluetooth record player, Sonos speaker system, Board games, "Massage Bali House" with authentic outdoor, stone carved tub and massage table.
- Housekeeper, caretaker (both live on site), gardener, pool person
- Closest Beach: Baie Rouge
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 10 min. drive
- To Airport: 15 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $15,000 $15,000 $19,500 December 15 - April 14: $17,500 $20,500 $25,500 Christmas/New Year's: $50,000 $50,000 $50,000 Chef Service is only included when the villa is booked to its full capacity (3 meals per day – Cost of the food and drinks are additional): US$ 4000 Food Deposit US$ 2,500 Security deposit (for any rental)
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]