Cupecoy, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom villa
This ground floor, oceanfront, 2 bedroom condo is located on the cliffs of Cupecoy with stunning views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea and is a matter of few steps down to Cupecoy beach. You can enjoy the spectacular sunsets from your own private balcony.
Adelaide’s Escape comes with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, sunken living room and 2 1/2 bathrooms. The VOIP telephone service allowing free calls to American, Canadian and Dutchside Sint Maarten phone numbers. The property also has WIFI internet access, Satellite TV channels and charcoal BBQ for alfresco dining to the sound of the ocean waves.
Community swimming pool with lounge chairs and umbrellas for Cupecoy Beach Club residents and within walking distance to restaurants, casinos, Mullet beach, tennis and golf.
- Location: Cupecoy
- View: Ocean, Cupecoy and Mullet Bay / Sunset
- Pool: Shared
- One King and one Queen. Both with A/C, fan, bathroom and screens. Both bathrooms have shower, hairdryer and 110V. The master also a tub. Total bathrooms: 2½
- Electric stove, electric oven, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee machine, fan, fridge, ice machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer, iron
- Living Room:
- A/C, Fan, Satellite tv, Screens, iPod dock, VOIP Phone, Dining
- High-speed internet, safe, gas bbq, communal pool and gym
- No-smoking, 110V, generator
Full size pictures can be found on another page.
- Housekeeper, caretaker, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min.
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min.
- To Airport: 10 min. drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,450 $ 2,450 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,450 $ 3,850 Christmas/New Year's: $ 4,500 $ 4,500 Low Season Special: 7th night free (Apr.15 - Dec.14, 2017) 7 night minimum stay. Not combinable with other promos. Blackout period: Thanksgiving Valid Jan.5-Apr.14, 2017. Save 10% when booking your 7 night minimum stay more than 60 days in advance!
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]