Cupecoy Beach Club, St.Maarten - 3 bedroom condo
This lovely oceanfront, 3 bedroom condo is located on the cliffs of Cupecoy with stunning views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea and is a matter of few steps down to Cupecoy beach. You can enjoy the spectacular sunsets from your own private balcony.
Acadia comes with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, sunken living room and 4 bathrooms. The VOIP telephone service allowing free calls to American, Canadian and Dutchside Sint Maarten phone numbers. The property also has WIFI internet access, satellite TV service in the living room and all 3 bedrooms plus a well stocked DVD and CD library. Beach chairs are provided.
Community swimming pool with lounge chairs and umbrellas for Cupecoy Beach Club residents and within walking distance to restaurants, casinos, Mullet beach, tennis and golf. A wonderful place to relax.
- Location: Cupecoy Beach
- View: Ocean, Cupecoy and Mullet Bay / Sunset
- Pool: shared communal pool
- All three bedrooms feature king size bed, airco, fan, bathroom and satellite tv. They have interior access. The bathrooms feature shower, hairdryer, 110V and A/C. The master has a tub as well. Total bathrooms: 4
- Airco, fridge, blender, microwave, toaster, expresso machine, coffee maker, oven, stove, ice maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and iron
- Living Room:
- Airco, fan, satellite tv, DVD, iPod dock, phone, screens
- High-speed internet, safe, bbq grill, gated, 110V, generator
- No-smoking, children older than 12 years only, There is a shared communal gym at Cupecoy Beach Club
Full size pictures can be found on another page.
- Housekeeper, caretaker, gardener, pool person
- To Beach: 5 min. walk
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min.
- To Nearest Restaurant: 5 min.
- To Airport: 10 min.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,450 $ 2,800 $ 3,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,000 $ 4,200 $ 5,000 Christmas/New Year's: $ 5,200 $ 5,200 $ 6,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Larger pictures can be found on another page