Oyster Pond, Sint Maarten - 5 bedroom villa
Overlooking captivating Oyster Pond and Dawn Beach, with beautiful sunrises and a panoramic view extending from St. Barths to Anguilla. You and your family/friends are invited to stay at spacious Majestic View Villa located near the border between Dutch and French St. Maarten. This five bedroom, four bathroom villa offers the convenience of your own private pool and two covered decks.
Majestic View is not only a beautiful villa, but also a very comfortable home. With easy access to Dawn Beach where you will find some of the best shoreline and coral reef snorkeling on St. Maarten this spacious villa, located on the Windward side of the island, offers cooling breezes and allows you to complete flexibility for your vacation getaway.
- Location: Oyster Pond
- Pool: A large private pool surrounded by a spacious sun deck with lounge chairs overlooking the spectacular views of the marina and the ocean. The pool at Majestic View will be heated as of December 2014!
- Master Bedroom 1 King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, large walk-in closet, personal safe and en-suite bathroom with whirlpool tub, shower, double sinks and hairdryer. The bedroom offers spectacular direct views of the ocean.
Bedroom 2 King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and spacious closet. The bedroom offers spectacular direct views of the ocean. The bathroom is shared with bedroom #3 which is a full bath with tub, shower and hairdryer.
Bedroom 3 Two twin beds (can be made into a king bed), air conditioning, ceiling fan and spacious closet. The bedroom offers a garden view. The bathroom is shared with bedroom #2 which is a full bath with tub, shower and hairdryer.
Bedroom 4 This bedroom is located on the lower level and offers a queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, spacious closet, sofa and en-suite full bathroom with tub, shower and hairdryer. The bedroom offers spectacular direct views of the ocean. With the fourth bedroom, there is a Universal Gym and an additional living room, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, dining table seating for 4 persons, additional satellite TV, DVD/VCR and bedroom safe are provided.
Bedroom 5 This bedroom is located on the lower level and offers a king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, spacious closet, personal safe and en-suite full bathroom with tub, shower and hairdryer. The bedroom offers spectacular direct views of the ocean.
- The gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar with bar stools, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, Thermador Range, oven, , double-door refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, toaster, coffee maker, blender and a full array of items to prepare your gourmet meals.
- Living/Dining Room:
- Spacious living & dining area with spectacular views of the ocean and elegant plantation sytle furnishing. There are ceiling fans and dining table seating for 6 persons. In addition, there is an outdoor dining area for 6 persons on the main level on the covered deck and an outdoor dining area for 4 persons on the lower level on the covered deck where you may enjoy the wonderful tradewinds while enjoying a sumptuous meal.
- Spectacular direct views of the Ocean and Oyster Pond Marina, all air-conditioned bedrooms, hair dryers in all bathrooms, programmable safes, phone, high-speed wireless internet connection, satellite TV, DVD player, VCR, stainless steel gas BBQ grill, hammock, library of books, iron and ironing board.
A little bigger pictures featured on this page can be found on a separate page. Full size pictures from a less recent photoshoot can be found here.
- To Beach: few minutes drive to Dawn Beach
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 3 miles
- To Restaurant: 0.2 miles
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 5 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,000 $ 3,500 $ 4,000 $ 5,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,000 $ 4,500 $ 5,000 $ 6,000 Christmas/New Year's: $ 9,000 $ 9,000 $ 9,000 $ 9,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]